Chapter 1

A/n
Hello!! I've decided to write a book. I'm not amazing at English so if there are spelling and grammar mistakes I don't mind if you point them out, as then I can correct it. And when I say I'm bad at English, I mean I failed and am now re taking it in college... so... yeah. Enjoy. XD

***

"Bitch," Brooke growls from beside me "thinks she can do what ever the hell she wants,"

"Sounds a lot like you Brooke," Jake snickers.

"Oh whatever, -" Brooke turns to face me "- what do you think Karen?"

I look up from the screen of my phone and In the direction of my friend.
"Sorry, I wasn't listening,what's going on?"

"Valerie." She says as we both turn our heads towards the said girl.
"She just walked out of class today, didn't do any of the work and she's not even wearing the uniform! I haven't even seen one teacher give her a second glance at all," Brooke rants.

The girl is wearing a black oversized hoodie with a small logo printed on the front left hand side. Skinny, black ripped jeans and a pair of black combat boots. Her dark brown hair was up in a messy bun, hiding the few strands of hair which had been dyed blue.

I watched as she finished her, what seemed to be an argument, and stomped out the room, slamming the door as she exited the building.

"Sounds like you're just jealous to me," Jake laughs as he looks at the frustrated girl opposite him

"Oh shut up Jake, no one asked for you opinion," Brooke huffs and souches back in her chair

The bell rings indicating the start of the next lesson. I groan and get up, grabbing my bag, as well as Jake and Brooke.

"See you after school babe." Jake kisses my cheek and walks to his lesson.

Me and Brooke have the same class, math, so I walk with her to the lesson.
Brooke doesn't sit with me, she has her best friend Anna.
Usually we all sit in a big group at lunch consisting of, me, Brooke, Jake, Anna, a few more of Brooke's friends and two of Jake's friends, Kyle and Vincent.
I moved here two years ago from a small village in Italy(my mother is English and my father is italian), I was brought up bi-lingual so it wasn't too hard moving here. In one of my lessons I was told to sit next to Brooke, we talked the whole lesson, and she invited me to hang out with her friends.

"Fuck!" Brooke yells, right in my ear.

"Jesus Brooke.-" I say putting my hand to my heart "-you gave me a heart attack,"

"I haven't done the homework, Mr Stan is going to kill me,"

Brooke is one of those typical popular girls. Her waist length platinum blonde hair is worn down in ringlets. Her eyes are blue like the ocean and seem to shimmer in the sun. She wears way too much makeup and her, what should be knee length, skirt rolled halfway up her thigh.

She's nice to most people and doesn't take much notice of others, she's a social butterfly and her goals in life are to, 'find a sexy, rich boyfriend, have amazing sex, get married on the beach and live in a huge mansion!' Those words from her mouth.

"if i get another detention, I'm gonna get grounded again," Brooke moans "and then I won't be able to go to Anna's party,"

"I'm sure you won't get into that much trouble Brooke," I assure her.

"Hah, what? Mr Stan hates me with a passion." Brooke exaggerates, opening the door to the class room.

***