(NCIS) Tony DiNozzo x Reader

1k views? Guys what the heck!!

Request? No

"Another murder boss?" McGee asked as Gibbs walked into the orange room. Tony, Bishop, and McGee grabbed their stuff in anticipation. 

"Yep," Gibbs replied walking to the elevator, "dead Navy Lieutenant on the U.S.S Hamilton." With those words, Tony's world seemed to stop and he just stood there, staring at his boss. You were on that ship, his beautiful wife was on that ship, "Hey, DiNozzo, you ok?"

"Uh, yeah," Tony replied shaking himself out of his state. He couldn't let them find out though, you were his little secret and the two of you loved it like that.

"Bishop, you stay behind, we'll need someone here to help," Gibbs said before entering the elevator with McGee and DiNozzo in tow. Bishop gave a little pout before waving at the three men leaving.

McGee noticed that Tony was playing with the ring on his middle finger, (he wore it on the wrong finger so no one knew he was married) something he had never done before. "You sure you're ok Tony?" He asked.

"Uh-huh, I'm sure," Tony replied in a distracted tone.

TIME SKIP TO WHEN THEY GOT TO THE SHIP

Tony let out a sigh of relief when he saw that the body was male, Gibbs gave Tony a questioning look but Tony just got straight to work. "Navy Lieutenant Jeffrey Maul, 35, no kids or spouse, lives alone in Norfolk," McGee informed the two.

"Agent Gibbs? Sir, you're going to arrest her right?" An officer asked.

"Her?" Gibbs responded.

"Petty Office (L/N), sir. She's the one who did it." He replied staring straight ahead, everyone ignored that Tony coughed loudly in surprise.

"What makes you believe that Petty Officer?" Gibbs said, staring into the officer's eyes.

"She was found with blood all over her, at the crime scene, next to the Lieutenant, sir." He recited to the silver-haired man.

"That doesn't mean she did it!" Tony shot back before realizing what he said. Gibbs shot him an accusing look.

"She has a motive against him, she didn't like him. She's in the break room if you'd like to talk to her." The officer said, addressing Tony this time.

"Tony, go talk to her, get her side of the store," Gibbs ordered, pointing to the door. 

"Sure, boss," Tony said walking out of the room and to the break room. He walked in an saw you passing to room frantically, pulling at your uniform which still had blood on it. "Hey," Tony breathed, you turned quickly and rushed to him, pulling him into a hug.

"They think I did it, everyone thinks I did it. Tony, what do I do?" You asked, burying your face into his chest. He wrapped his arms around you and stroked your hair.

"Leave it to us, we'll solve it." Tony replied softly, "Now tell me what happened." He demanded as he pulled you away from his chest and stared into your eyes.

"I was doing my rounds when I heard a scream come from the bow of the ship, so I went to go check it out. When I got there Jeffrey was bleeding out on the ground and no one else was in sight. I rushed to his side and tried to stop the bleeding, as you can guess it didn't work and he died. The whole time I was calling for help." You recalled.

"That seems pretty believable," Tony replied.

"You're just saying that. They don't believe it though because I didn't like him." You sighed, "I have threatened him before."

"(Y/N) that's bad, like really bad," Tony said, stroking your cheek.

"I know! But he wouldn't stop hitting on me, although I told him I was married." You exclaimed angrily. "It was just so annoying!"

"I'm gonna go report to my boss, ok? I'll be back in a bit." Tony said, kissing you on the forehead before leaving the room and making his way back to his boss. "Hey, boss," Tony called as he saw the silent man.

"What did she say?" Gibbs asked.

"She said she didn't do it. That she was making her rounds when she heard a scream, she went to investigate and found him bleeding out. And she tried to stop it, but he died." Tony recited to Gibbs.

"McGee is she married?" Gibbs asked.

"Uh yeah, doesn't state a name, just a number. I'll call it." Tim replied pulling out his phone and dialing the number. Tony mentally cursed as he heard his phone ring, he picked it up.

"DiNozzo," he said, hearing it echo on McGee's phone.

"Tony? What the heck." Tim stated, staring at the man incredulously.

Que the black and white snapshot followed with the theme song...

"So you're married to a Navy Petty officer who is currently our main suspect in out murder investigation?" Tim asked Tony, they were now in the break room, you had been released to go change clothes.

"Yes McGeek," Tony replied, rolling his eyes, this was the third time they had gone over this. "It's not that hard to understand."

"DiNozzo, go back to the office with your wife. Then stop working, it's now your job to be the worried husband, not the cold agent." Gibbs ordered.

"But-" Tony protested.

"No, go home," Gibbs ordered.

"Fine," Tony sighed, defeated.

So the two of you went home. "I think I'm gonna retire from the Navy after this is all finished," you said, as you and Tony cuddled on his couch.

"Really? Why? You love the Navy?" He asked.

"I've been thinking about it for a while now, I want to start a family, spend more time with you." You explained.

"That sounds wonderful," Tony replied, pulling you closer and putting on a James Bond movie.