Day Eight- Here comes the trouble..

A/N:
Okay before you start reading this chapter, I am sorry for the long wait, I've just become so demotivated and uninspired because of my lack of views and votes and also I've been focusing on my most recent book which is an apocalyptic XXXtentacion fanfiction called Mutual Destruction so please check that out too if you can. I would appreciate it. Anyways carry on. Love y'all
~Fazzie💔❤

Zayn

Now that Harry is discharged from the hospital, I come home with him and start to cuddle with him in his bed.

"I'm so glad you're okay now Hazza." I said, planting a kiss on his lips.

"It's more Louis I'm worried about." He replied, sighing.

I mentally roll my eyes "Babe, he will be fine! What he did was a little bit stupid, yes. But he still has you as his mate and he wouldn't try it again since you made him promise as well." I replied.

He sighs sadly again.

"I'm just so stressed with other things too.." He says, fiddling with my hoodie strings.

"Like what babe?" I ask, out of concern.

He opened his mouth to talk, but we get interrupted with three knocks on his door.

I quickly sit up.

"Harry love, I want you to leave this house because I don't need you anymore to look after me when I have Yasser and he will be moving in here with his three girls. We got married just a few hours ago. So you need to go now! Here are his keys to his apartment. Stay there for however long you wish!" The lady says, which I think was his mum. She threw the keys at him.

Wait! Did she just say?.. Was I hearing correctly??

"Wait, what?!" I splurt out due to the shock I was in.

She smiled. "We got remarried and my husband now has these beautiful daughters! Obviously the eldest one got the news later but she's away in uni and won't be coming home until 3 years more." She laughed.

Did she mean?! No! I climb back out of the window and go for a run.

"Zayn!!" I hear distantly. . My boyfriend is my stepbrother now??

Harry

What made Zee run?? Why? He's sober now..

"Wait.. Was that your 'lover'?" My mother smirked.

" umm yeah. " I awkwardly replied.

"Babe, what's taking so long??" Said the unknown man who will now be my 'stepfather' I cringe at the thought. He has toffee like skin, Brown eyes, dark hair and low eyes. He kisses my mum's neck before looking at me.  " You??? "

I raise a brow. "Sorry? Do I know you?" I ask, confused.

"You're my sons boyfriend?!" He exclaims in disgust.

" your son? " mum and me said in unison.

Liam

"Zayn, slow down. First of all, where are you?" I ask him over the phone.

" I'm in the alleyway. Few blocks away from your yard. " He replied in a panicky tone.

"Stay there. I'm coming." I simply said before hanging up.

" Trouble? " Niall asked, getting up from under my blanket. We had such a good time, Niall was just about to give me head until Zayn SOSed.

"Yeah, babe. Sorry to interrupt our moment but I gotta go. Watch some Netflix umm snacks are in the minibar. " I peck his lips and leave.

5 mins later~

I see Zayn in his hood. His sitting down with his knees up.

"Zee, waghwan." I call.

" I'm fuckin panicking bro fuuuuuck. " he quickly says all in one breath.

"Okay. Breathe." I say, kneeling down to get him up from the dirty , concrete floor.

He inhaled then exhaled. Remembering our breathing exercises during an anger or panic moment.

"So me and Hazza were just chilling in bed. Lipsing and shit and then his mum comes in, chucking him out the house since she's remarried and new life and that. But then I realised after she said my dad's name.." He trails off and rests his head on my shoulders .

"Wait, what!? How do you know if it's your dad, though?" I asked. Shocked at the story He is telling me.

"Because of the sitch she's saying about daughters. My dad is one to run after money since Harry lives in a mansion. He used to live in an apartment. Think about it.." He said in shock.

" Oh shit, Zayn. What's gonna happen now then? " I said out of concern.

"I don't know bro. Harry is gonna be my stepbrother to think of it. You can't love your stepbro like that man. It's incest!" He exclaims with tears.

Feeling sorry for him, I said "bro, I got you man. Do you need a place to stay? I know you got kicked out as well so.. I'm here for you G." I get him into a bro hug.

" I'd love that please. " he replied.

From there, we make our way home. My home.

Zayn

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuckity fuck fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhcckkk

I had fallen deep with Harry and now this shit happening wtf is going on! Why me?!

I sleep early this time, because I'm just so tired as well. I had a hella long day too urrrgghhhh!!! I scream into Liam's pillow.

He looks up at me since he's chilling on the floor with Niall.

At least he has someone... Urgh!

"Bro, listen I'll give you a zoot. Just to calm yourself down and try get some sleep." He says with his eyes full of concern. He pulls out a fat one that he had already saved for later. It was his emergency one. His last one for the day. .

"Bro, you know I can't do that. It's your emergency one! Your final one.." I said, sighing.

" Bro, I got you.. Take it. " He passes it to me before continuing, "Besides I have my Ni-Ni with me so I don't need that shit."

I take the zoot and get out on the balcony for fresh air and smoke up. Obviously, it takes me a while to get used to it so I coughed after inhaling that but I carried on. I wait to get faded and then I come back inside after passing out on the bed. Tomorrow is another day..

A.N: hey y'all I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I know it is quite short but I left it like that because I've just become so stressed and demotivated as said before. But I really love y'all thanks for your patience and feel free to read my other stories and spread the word by voting and commenting. Thanks and Love 💗💛❤❤

~Fazzie 💯