Secret lovers

*buzz buzz buzz* your alarm woke you up at 5:30am to get ready for work, you where doing your hair in the bathroom and heard your phone ring, you see it's your boss so you pick up
"hello charlie"
he greeted you
" hello what's with the early call"
" just ringing to let you know we would like you to interview why don't we today for our Channel"
you had a huge day ahead of you, you answered your boss with
"yeah sure will be there around 7:30am, see you soon"
you hang up and Finnish getting ready. You had your shoes in and was out the door by 7:00am, you drove to work and went into your office, your boss walks in " Morning Charlie, here are the questions for the interview, ask them in order" "okay boss, what time will they be here" he looks at his Watch "in about 30 minutes so around 8:15am" you placed down on your desk and answered with "okay will be ready," you pick the questions back off your desk and start to practice asking them.
*half hour later*
You hear a knock and you say "come in" "there here" your boss said to you " send them in" you see the guys walk in " hello I'm Charlie and I will be interviewing you in about 1 hour is that okay" Jonah answered you "yes that perfect thank you"  you stood up and showed to the room where they can sit and talk " here you go, you guys can chill in here until the interview" Daniel asked you " where could we get food and drink" " you an get that in room 310 just down the hall"
*1 hour later*
You sat in front of the camera getting ready to interview why don't we, the boys came in one by one and sat down in their seats, Daniel was sat next to you on your right, jack was on your left, Jonah, Corbyn and zach where sat at the back. You noticed during the interview that Daniel was staring at you, you decide to ignore the fact that he was staring at you, so you move into the next question " right so this is what all the fans want to know which ones of you are single or taken" Corbyn was the only one who answered "taken" Daniel stayed quiet. You looked over at Daniel and see that he was staring at you again " so I take it the rest of you guys are single!"  They all replied with "yes".
You had left the room to go back into your office after the interview and Daniel come up behind you "her Charlie wait up" you turn round to see Daniel running down the hall towards you "hey what's up" you felt weird about this " hey Charlie, I just wanted to let you know that you were amazing during that interview, and by the way you look amazing" you started to blush " thank you Daniel, you and the guys should come over for dinner later" " yes definitely" you have Daniel your number and texted hi your address. You had left work and was driving home and got a text from Daniel "can't wait to see you tonight💛💛😊" you had a smile on your face for the rest of the way home. You got home and put dinner on and put some dishes away, and not long after that there was a knock on the door, you answered it, it was the guys " come in make yourself at home drinks are over there, bathroom is upstairs I'm just going to get changed will be down soon," you went up stairs and you started getting undressed, you went into your closet to get some clothes. As you came out you put your clothes on your bed, the door opens and you turn and see Daniel bump into you, you jumped " DANIEL, what are yo-" you get interrupted as Daniel places his soft lips onto yours,  you pull away " Daniel you shouldn't be doing this" " sorry I thought this was the Bathroom, but it's even better than the bathroom" you started to blush. you finished getting ready and you both headed downstairs.
You went down stairs and dished up dinner, you all sat down at the table, Daniel was in front of you and continuously kept looking at you Zach started getting suspicious
" are you okay Daniel you keep staring" "huh.... yeah I'm fine."
You all had finished and put the plates in the sink, Daniel was in the kitchen whilst you where packing up, the others where playing fortnite, Daniel came up behind you and held your waist "so about earlier"
"Earlier felt amazing, but the boys wouldn't like the fact of us dating" Daniel immediately replies "but that doesn't matter they won't know" You thought about it for a while " I would love to date you bu-," Daniel pulled you closer kisses you and softly whispers " it will be fine I promise, we will keep it a secret until I find a way of telling them"
"Then lets do it" you kiss one last time and hugged. Daniel went back into the living room and smiled " alright boys" you Brant out desert and you had a massive smile on your face, "what's with the smile charlie" jack asked you "nothing just a great day with you guys"
It was getting late and the guys where getting ready to leave, and you showed them to the door and said goodbye Jonah yelled "DANIEL YOU COMING"
"Be right there" Daniel closed the door and pushed you up against the wall and whispered "I will be back tomorrow and we can continue" he kissed you non stop you pulled away and gave him a hug "you better go they really want you" "okay see you tomorrow, love you" wiping the lipstick o his lips "love you to" and off they went, you closed the door and sat on the sofa with a huge smile in your face, and that you smile didn't leave your face. You couldn't stop thinking about Daniel so you texted him 'hey', you put a movie on and waited. Half way during the movie you felt yourself dazing away, *ding* you look at your phone and see you had a text from Daniel 'hey, are you okay' you replied to his text 'yes, actually can't stop thinking about you' ' I was going to say the same thing actually' you didn't revive the text from Daniel because you fell asleep on the sofa thinking about him.
The next day you woke up to find yourself on the sofa with the tv on still from last night you look up at your phone and see the text form Daniel that you didn't get because you fell asleep. You replied to his text with 'sorry babe I fell asleep, are you okay' you put your phone down *ding* 'yes I'm fine, and it's okay the boys were keeping me company' 'oh I bet that was great, are you still coming round today' 'yeah, put hotel isn't long away from your house, will be there around 12:30pm' you replied to his text 'okay see you soon💛'
You had an hour and a bit so you ran yourself a bath, you let it cool down not long after you let it cool down you go in the bath. After your bath you went and got changed into some comfy clothes, Daniel texted you 'just round the corner' so you went downstairs and poured a glass of lemonade *knock knock* you went to the door "DANIEL, come in"  you put the tv on, you put one of your all time favourite movie On and you both snuggled up together.