HOME

READERS POV

Readers be advised gruesome content ahead....

  I woke to pain in my lower abdomen, blood all over the sheets and all I could think to do was scream.
"Aaaahhhhh!!"
The sound of someone running full speed to my room, slamming the door open it was Commander Erwin.
"What's wrong?" Looking down he saw the puddle of blood and turned around.
"HANJI WE NEED YOU!"
The pain was as if someone had punched me in the stomach repeatedly.
I grunted when I tried to move.
"Dont move YN."
"I can't help it, it hurts so bad!"
Hanji finally made her appearance and quickly stuck a needle in my neck as I was slowly going out she placed a rag against my mouth telling me to inhale deeply. I did so and everything went black.
I woke up still in my bed looking around the room seeing the Commander holding a baby that was so small it you fit in the palm of his hand.
"Hmm I see this child is a fighter no doubt shes still breathing, hanji what should i do?"
"Keep the child warm i have to go to my room and get something I'll be back as soon as I can."
Wh-whats happening? Is the baby okay? Let me see."
"Not just yet you're being stitched up at the moment."
Looking over to see a woman cover in blood up to her elbows sewing my stomach back together.
Hanji returned with a huge grin "I found the blanket my mother gave me.
Here YN I'm giving it to you!"
"What's wrong with the baby?" I asked
"Nothing at all sweetie she was just born early, if I hadn't taken her you two both would be gone, and we dont want that now do we?"
"No, can I see my child?"
Erwin handed over the tiny baby who was asleep bundled in a tshirt.
"I used a shirt from your drawer YN, sorry I had to keep her warm."
"Thank you." I said while tearing up looking at her small hand.
"Do you have a name for her yet?" Erwin asked
"Riley, her name is Riley (your last name)"
"That's a beautiful name sweetie, what do you think Commander?"
"I like it."

--time warp 1 year later--

"Good morning YN, have you decided on what we should do for Riley's birthday?"
"Yes Erwin I have, I need you home tonight no later than 7 everyone will be there."
"Wouldn't miss it for the world love."
He kissed your forehead threw on his jacket and walked out the door.
(Ttm)
I never thought I'd fall for Erwin but seeing him with Riley nearly made me melt. He is an amazing father figure.

I put on my coat and picked up Riley from her bed and headed go Armins, he was watching her for me go get some supplies for the party.

"HELP HELP!! the missing scouts have returned and many are injured!"
My head started spinning Armin was standing outside his door (we only lived 3 houses from each other) he saw my face and took off running to me.
"Armin take Riley please!"
"Okay!"
I handed Riley over and ran as fast as I could down the street in time to see them putting the soldiers on a wagon Sasha looked dead at me and climbed on the wagon.
(Ttm)
It's all my fault they're like this, I'm the reason they were taken, I'm the reason..
When I came to myself I saw Levi walking beside the wagon (because it was full and he isnt a wimp 😄😄)
He looked at me and stopped "YN!" he yelled and ran to me with a slight limp.
I was froze I couldn't move, I couldn't speak. I just stood there,,,,
He stood in front of me and looked into my eyes not a word was spoken.
<POW>
someone hit me across the face and I fell to the ground Mikasa was standing over me, Levi had her arms they were both yelling.
"Its all your fault if you hadn't been so reckless we wouldnt have gone through the shit we have been through!"
Erwin walked up
"How many times has Eren done the exact same thing? How many times did you hit him for it? How many time did he continue to ignore the rules and do as he pleases?
Yet you stand there with  the audacity to punch another soldier in the face. You're angry I get it but for you to blame one soldiers reckless actions and not the other? That will not stand with me."
Levi pulled her away from me and Erwin helped me up I couldn't feel the side of my face but the taste of blood was enough to know she hit the hell out of my cheek.
"You're right, it is my fault if I hadn't went after Reiner none of you would have been taken. It's my fault and I'm sorry my actions were out of line and I cant take back what happened but I truly am sorry!"
"It's alright everyone make mistakes." Levi stated staring at me.
A soft spoken voice behind me "mommy"
I tuned around to grab Riley from Armin and turned back. Levi looked at me with confused eyes.
"Shes your child Levi."
Erwin looked at me in shock everyone else's eyes were on me.
"That night? Was it--?"
"Yes it was." I said while holding Riley close to me.
"Howcome you never told me Levi was the father?" Erwin asked
"Because I was afraid I was going to tell you and everyone else but after she was born and with you helping me raise her I fell in love with you and I didnt want to say anything."
So while we were gone you were playing house with the Commander and didnt even try to find us?" Sasha questioned
"No we looked we never stopped looking but I couldn't help falling for him."
In that instant Levi walked off.
"I'll be at home." Erwin kissed my cheek took Riley and left.
I ran after Levi begging for his forgiveness
"Levi wait! Please I'm so sorry I never--"
He stopped me and kissed me.
"I didnt expect this, but I'm glad you're happy Erwin is a great man.
And he walked off leaving me there.

As I was walking home tears began to fall down I opened the door to find everyone waiting on me to celebrate Rileys birthday.
"There you are!" Hanji yelled
"Let's make this quick please." Someone shouted in the back of the kitchen.
I took a deep breath and walked over to the table where Erwin was holding riley. We cut open the small cake we scrounged for and was finally having a good time. A few minutes later a knock on the door.
Erwin walked up and opened the door, Levi was standing there.
"May I come in?"
"Absolutely no reason you should miss your little girls first birthday!" Erwin said with a smile on his face.
I smiled as Levi walked up to Riley and sat next to her.
"Hi" Riley looked at Levi with a big smile.
"Hello" Levi said with a smile on his face.
I was leaning against the beam in the kitchen when Erwin walked up behind me wrapping his arms around me. He whispered in my ear
"Do you still love him?"
I turned to him with a blank look on my face
"Its okay if you do I'll understand."
"No, no I don't. Erwin Smith, I love you."
"I love you too." He said then he kissed me
I turned around to look at riley Levi was staring at me with a smile on his face, right then I knew he would be alright.
The night went on and everyone was leaving Levi stayed behind playing with Riley
"Levi my brother, tomorrow I need a full paper on what happened out there." Erwin stated
"I will Commander."
"YN I'm sorry, for everything."
"Dont be are you going to be okay?"
"Am I ever okay? I'll be fine." He said with a giggle.
"Good." I said while laughing

--time warp--
4 years later

DADDY!!!!""
Erwin and Levi both turn around
"Can I go play with my friends in the court yard?"
"I dont see why not" Levi said looking at Erwin
"Be back before dark, understood?"
"Yes sir!"
Riley took off down the street with her two friends.
Erwin and Levi sat at the table on the porch sipping on tea, while was smiling at them out the window thinking about how my life changed so much, i couldn't have imagined it any better than this.
The front door busted open "Hanji has arrived!" She shouted while Sasha, Mikasa, Armin and his wife walked in the door.
"Where is everyone else?"
"Outside with the men they're to good to come in here." Mikasa said jokingly while throwing her arm around my shoulder.
"I HEARD THAT!!" Eren shouted.
Mikasa looked at Sasha then back at me then busted out laughing.
"I said that a few years ago in Erens bedroom remember?"
"Sadly we do." Armin stated
Laughter filled the house and everyone was finally happy.

--The End--

First time writing I apologize if it wasn't any good, and for all the mistakes I made while doing so.
Leave a comment on what you think about it good or bad I'd like to know.
Thank you!