E

At noon after Kabir came back from launch, he and Mouza walked to his office.

Kabir: I still have so much work to do and it's almost closing hour.

Mouza: It is. He answered.

Kabir: I am in a haste to round up, i have to go and see my shatu.

Mouza: Hmm, my guy you dey try o! So that's all you have been going through with that family? He brought up the issue. Kabir knew the whole time that because he was silent throughout on the other night while Kawu Isah was talking only meant that Mouza was going to meet him in his office.

Kabir: You don see am na. He replied, and turned to continue typing on the computer.

Mouza: Her mother is just another wrap of bomb. And the father? That man looked like he was under a lot of pressure from his wife, like he wouldn't have said all that. Did you too catch that look in him?

Kabir: I caught nothing. Kawu Isah did too i guess, he said almost the same thing you had just said but then, even if it is or not, he had messed it up. He compounded it than it was. Or they all did sef.

Mouza: You have to keep prayers and hopes alive in your heart. Even though i know if it was me o, i will not take it. I will let their daughter go but i understand there is  strong love here, so i don't see your fault in trying to be lenient. He said, calmly petting Kabir to comfort him.

Kabir: He gave a cute smirk and answered. I am right now doing everything because of my beloved shatu and our love. It is a whole lot on me but i am left with no choice.

Mouza: No my friend, you have a choice! He persuaded.

Kabir: I don't. I and shatu had come a very long way to break up now, i can't even imagine breaking the marriage plans and going for another lady. I don't even have the time to start learning her attitudes, her likes and dislikes. I just don't have the time to start knowing a new person.

Mouza: That's if--( He paused as they turned to see who was coming through the door.

Secretary: Sir, the M.D is asking after you. She informed Mouza.

Mouza: He unrelentingly said. I will be back! then he left.