Chapter 4

Stiles P.O.V

ONE WEEK LATER

Today was the day that my cousin comes back Im really happy but not that happy the thing I told Scott was true he is a ware wolf...the other day we were in practise and Jackson pushed him hard enough to throw him back a few meters away and Scott got pissed so he was shifting in the middle of practice and took him to the locker room and he was trying to kill me or something but in my luck I found a thing to put out the fire right next to me so I used it on my defense...

Ashleys P.O.V

I was on the road to Beacon Hills and to be honest I am pretty Excited because even though my old friends won't be here my cousin and Scott will be there atleast someone I know and also Lydia almost forgot about her but yeah pretty much that's all the people I know there but I am also excited because imma go to a  New school and meet New people and new air like im ready for this kinda but I could get used to it... I hope... 

- 5 hours later

So I have arrived at my new house and to be honest it was pretty cool the house was awesome it was pretty big and its right next to Stlies House wich is pretty good because I can go to his house when ever I want and I won't really have trouble finding a way to his house... But stiles dosnt really come home untill 3:15 but sence he has practice he won't be home till 5:40 so I have to put up with it now just when i was  unpacking the truck with our belongs. I was getting out a heavy package and when I was taking it out it was to heavy that it was about to.fall with the it  until some guy in a black leather jacket and a white shirt underneath it and some almost black pants he look some where around his twentys and well let's just say he looks hot but before i could have said hi he left only putting the package ontop of the truck again and  disappears in the  woods that was a little creepy he just helps me but dosn't introduce himself like who does that right but I shrugged it off and picked up the package and  lift it up and went inside to set it ontop of the first place I thought will be a good place and that was on the floor next to the other packages...

Derek's P.O.V

I was walking down the street where was the short way to head to the woods. I didn't really want to ride my Car over there so I decided to walk you know be healthy any ways I saw a girl maybe 17 years old with long and straight hair and her body wasn't Fat or too skinny she is the perfect fit. As I saw her taking out a big package she looks as if she was struggling so I walked aS fast as I could so she wouldn't fall with all and  box as I got there I have saved her from.falling and took care of the package and set it on the truck and that same moment I felt I felt some thing spark deep inside I could feel it and it wasn't just a little spark it was huge but I just couldn't stay long to talk or anything I just set it down and left. What a idiot I am I didn't even say hi but I just shrugged it off Nd kept walking to my destination to my old house and wait for scooty...

Ashley P.O.V

It was already time Stiles is comming home already I been waiting all day  for him I been feeling really lonely but atleast I start school tomorrow I will be having new friends I'm so happy

"Ashley Stiles is here " my dad said yelling to me from down stairs

"Stiles" I practically screamed

"Ashley" he screamed hugging me tight enough and saw Scoot with him

"Hey Scott " I said giving him a hug as well

" How you been " they both said in unison

"Well not great but yeah I feel good "

" I know how you feel" said Stiles

We ended up talking for three hours catching up and sadly Scoot had to leave he had something important to do.....

A/N

Heyyyy guys sorry I haven't update but if you guys comment and vote a lot I promise that I would update more often just you guys have to motivate me ok but love you guys so much :* keep on reading and vote and comment also if you guys see any mistakes please let me know so I can fix ^.^