Chapter 6

Katelyn
I was waiting at IHop when I saw the boys arrive and 'Kawaii~Chan'.

"Why is She here?" I asked pointed at KawaiiChan stretching the word.

"Um why wouldn't she? Anyways what did you need"Garroth asked.

I took out Aphmau diary and read outloud the pages I read in her room. Gasps were heard and they all looked at Kawaii~Chan or should I say Nana.

"Kawaii~Chan or should I say Nana. How could you! We trusted you like aph. But you both lied to us!" I Yelled at her.

KawaiiChan looked like she was going to cry but like I care.

"Jessica and The Krew are better friends then you ever could! If you haven't noticed I changed my name because I was in depression when I was in my family because I was burning I felt not loved. Jess changed her name to Aphmau because she wanted to startover. Turn over a new leaf! Now your acting like we did something horrible! HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF YOU WERE ACCUSED FOR NOTHING JUST OVER SOME HIDDEN IDENTITY!? HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF YOU WERE BASICALLY HATED IN YOUR FAMILY BECAUSE YOU WERE A PLAIN OLD NANA? HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF YOU WERE CHASED OUT OF YOUR OWN TOWN BECAUSE THEY FOUND OUT YOUR SECRET? HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF YOU WERE ABANDONED BY YOUR OLD MOTHER AND ADOPTED BY A DIFFERENT LADY WHO HATES BOYS BECAUSE OF WHAT YOUR WERE?! How would you like it if you lost your friends?" Nana yelled at us and ran off.

Was the krew chased out of their old town? Nana was depressed? Aphmau was abandoned? Now I feel bad

Kat
I was crying to myself because I was missing Alec and Kim was Supporting me I wiped my tears when I heard nana

NANA
I ran to were I think Jess was. I find them in the basement and they all looked at me confused.

"Nana what's wrong" Kate asked me.

"Katelyn and the rest of mystreet read Jessica diary and know 2/3 secrets. Our magical secret was blurred out because of water. Now they think me and Jess betrayed them and I may or may not said the reason you guys are here and Jessica was abandoned... And my reason I changed my name"I explained while sweatdropping.

"This is why im not a people person" Wenny says coming out of the shadows.

"I have an idea!" I say out of no l where.

"What is it?" Nathan asked

"Why name make a singing competition to see if they can ever calm down and let all this go. Because the winner will be able to have the amount of friends they want go to Japan! They'll think if Aphmau wins she'll choose them and if any of mystreet wins they'll choose the rest of mystreet including Aphmau so she will forget about y'all" I say with a Kawaii Face

"Im in" They all say.

"Ill Make the poster!" Jess says running upstairs.

"Ill get decorations" Wenny Betty and Kate say.

"Ill spread the word when the posters are done" Me and everyone else say.

Aphmau
I was drawing all I could think of and I came out with this

AphmauI was drawing all I could think of and I came out with this

Meh its good enough. I put this in the computer and print enough copies to go all over town.

I hand 30 copies each to Nana Nathan And Kim and the run out of my room.

"Oof" I fall on the floor because the pushed me.

Katelyn
I hear a knock on my door and I open it up to see a Poster. A singing competition? Maybe if I win Ill get Aphmau and the rest of mystreet to Japan make aph have the most amazing time of herlife and forget about The Krew.

The same thing happened with the rest of mystreet but..

Aron
A singing competition. Maybe if I win this I can prove to Aph that she needs a man. She is weak. Delicate. Yet a good singer.