Admission

Knock, knock, knock! - quiet knocks came from behind the birch doors, but when they were silent, waiting patiently for the answer, only the quiet rustling of the quilt was obtained. Knock, knock! - they spoke again, but they were still ignored. Two minutes later the person issuing these sounds grabbed a golden handle, which was decorated a bright door and turned slightly to the right and then pushed them forward. In the doorway, the owner of knocks stood, which irritated the young girl who was still in the land of dreams. She turned out to be a slim and beautiful woman with golden and freckled fur. Blond hair was tied at the top of her head in a messy bun, and individual hair strands fell on her face. The eyes were beautifully shining with a pale blue glow, but the creature's face was angry.
-Jessica!- said the beautiful cat- I do not want to be late for the hairdresser because I must to bring you back to school!- The sleepy girl in answer makes only muttered in the pillow and didn't deal with the subject of the adult after. The nervous woman clicked the heel on the floor and left the room- If you're not ready in ten minutes, I promise you that you will go to school on paws!- She added, then slammed the door so that they would wake the girl.

At last the figure hiding under the quilt rose. She was a dark mountain lioness with a tail length of her entire body, and her head was covered with black, long hair with a maroon finish. Her strength was barely enough to open her eyelids halfway. Below them were the amazing, blue cat's eyes. The mountain lion came to the big, white wardrobe and took out a black and short dress with a silver belt around the waist and a black set of underwear with lace. She pulled her nightgown from her body - in which she slept - and dressed in new clothes.

๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ тiмe ѕкiρ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ 

White and well-groomed BMV drove up to school. Car parked right under the building, but nobody came out of it.
-Remember, if anything happens, you must to report it to the director immediately and write to your mommy- said the blond woman who was sitting at the wheel.
-Of course, Mom, I'm not thirteen! Do not worry, I will be fine!- replied the dark cat. A gentle smile painted on her face, and her long cat's mustache trembled with excitement. The thought of a new school and new friends gave her nice shivers. - Go, or you will be late for the sessions - she added and one moment later and left the car.

Words: 465
————————————
Hello there!
I'm sorry for my bad english ^^"
This is just a admission so have only 465 words, but another page will have more than 2000 I think.
Thank you for reading this UwU