00: Journey to Yosemite

A/N: :D um...it's qvnguyen03 right now....yeah...i ish helping him xDDD. enjoy the story cause i have NO IDEA where it's going x3

                 FAN

                    COMMENT

            VOTE

                             ENJOY

    *mostly fan and vote if you haven't...i mean...LOOK AT THIS!!! (well you can't) but i have like 1 person on my chat list DX so lonely~*

   oh and sorry if this sucks...I MEAN...I FORGOT THE STORY COMPLETELY!!! and i stole my little cousin's book to write it down but i forgot to pick it up before she left ;A; 

                                     keep in mind that this is QVNGUYEN03 not JCHAO221

                 well...that was a good waste of space ;P

_____________________________________

 *3rd Person's P.O.V.   

     14 people stood outside a house packing their cars for the annual camping trip. "Did we get everything?" A woman in her late thirties asked looking around. A guy with black hair in a fohawk and unusual grey-ish brown eyes nodded his head putting the last pack of Coke Zero in a white van. "Okay kiddies!!! Get in the car~" She clapped her hands motioning to her car. 

   "Dude. Cindy, you should rephrase the things you say. I mean...you tend to say all the wrong things." A girl that looks to be 15 or 16 years old with the same brown hair but in layers and bangs with regular brown eyes. All three kids piled into the back of the car, buckling their seat belts.

   "I love camping!!!! You ready for it Thao?" The third 15 year old gave her twin a joy filled smile. Thao, on the other hand, wasn't all that excited, she gave her twin, Mia, a sigh.

   "I bet it's going to be the same as every year." A frown tugged at Thao's lips.

   "Aw come on! You say that all the time but when we get there, you're always the one to grab the pellet gun and shoot the bottles down!" Greyson smirked as his best friend huffed.

   "Correction: You are the one that grabs the gun first I'm just there to watch until you hand it to me or Mia. Not my fault I actually hit the target on the first try." It was Thao's turn to smirk.

   "Well. Oh well. Same difference!" Greyson looked at his phone. "Hey Cindy, can I get the wire to connect my phone to the car. I wanna play my music." Cindy handed him a black wire and he hooked his phone up to the car. e went through his play list, while everybody waited.

   "Oh my GOSH Greyson! You are the wrost Dj ever!!! You want me to play music on my phone?" Thao's and Mia's older brother, Khoi, looked quickly over his shoulder to Greyson then back on the road. They were following everybody else.

   "Hold up!!! Here, this song! Gosh." Grey tapped the screen of his smart phone and 'Heart Attack' by Trey Songz started to play. Then he played 'Don't Drop that Dun Dun Dun'. Everybody sang along with his songs, until Greyson put on another song. 

   "Man! Your songs suck!!! Gimme the cord." Greyson smaked his lips, but listened. 

   "Here! Let me play songs. You focus on the road." It all went well as everybody sand along...mostly the kids. Cindy had played Cher Loyd, Bruno Mars, Trey Songz, Ne-Yo, and some other artists music. Greyson added his own sound affects when they were listening to Grenade. Everybody was satisfied...until...she played a dreaded song.

          BABY!!!! BABY!!!! OHHHHHHH!!!!! LIKE, BABY.... 

   Thao and Greyson where quick to cover there ears while Khoi was quick to complain. "You're just jealous!" Was Cindy's counter argument as Thao, Greyson, and Khoi demanded a change of song. They finally decided to just listen to the radio, while they played games.

   "ARDVARK!!!!!"

   "BUFFALO!!!!!"

   "CAT!!!!!"

   "DOG!!!!!"

   "ELEPHANT!"

   "FROG!"

   "GREYSON!!!!!"

   "HEY!!!!!" They were all laughing at Greyson as he pouted out of annoyance.

   "Ok, ok. Next game then. Wanna play Jenga?~" Thao gestured towards the orange, cylinder shaped container in front of them.

   Greyson shook his head. "Play Jenga in the car? Your crazy! We'll lose before anybody touches it!!!"

   "Exactly! Extreme Jenga." The other two teenagers shook there heads in disapproval. Thao sighed. "Fine." They continued the car ride until all the cars stopped in a Mc Donald's parking lot. Everybody got their food. James,-who is a family friend-Ai, and Khanh-who were older siblings of Thao and Mia-ate with Ai's and James' dogs in the car. Greyson went with Cindy to get something from Starbucks while Mia watched Thao eating sitting on the cement.

   "Why is Thao on the ground?" Quan, their older cousin,said from his car door.

    "I'm being a hobo!" She continued to eat the Mc Chicken in her hand and her fries. When she was done she picked up her trash and went inside the air conditioned building to throw it away. She came back out and heard her name.

   "THAO!" He other older sister poked her head out of the window of Quan's car. Thao walked closer.

   "Sup, Thi."

   "Wanna cupcake?" Thi held up a box of mini cookie and cream cupcakes.

   "Yes~ Thank you." Thao opened the box and took two. She went back into the building. 

~*TIME SKIP*~

   After some confusion. They finally got to campsites 13, 14, and 15. Once they all got their tents up and unloaded the cars they split up. Some sat down in their camping chairs, some defended the food from the bees, some just ran away trying to avoid the bees. The kids and Khoi, on the other hand, grabbed the pellet gun getting ready to shoot. 

______________________________________________

oh choy oi Dx that was so long for me..i couldn't think....TT~TT please comment and fan and vote. can you fan me too if you haven't? did you like it? this is like..the preface thingie...i haven't even started the story xDDDDD

                                                          -qvnguyen03 O.o