Featured Character: Emily

Here, I'll start off with my first ever character.

Here's her entire updated profile:

Emiline SkyBright Roses

Birthdate: 1/18/2000 (Capricorn)

• Long blonde hair, pink ombré, wavy/semi-curly

• Twin to Sarah MoonLight Roses

Family:

Mom-
• Distant emotionally since starting busy job (travel publicist) when girls started high school, but resembles her in personality and girly style.
• She taught Emily the importance of makeup and fashion while Sarah was more interested in sports.
• Closer to Emily personally, and it broke Emily to not see her as often, which initially made her resent Sarah for a bit of time before she became protective of her last family member.
• Always shopped with Emily at malls and showed her the way when it came to fashion, encouraged her to dye her hair pink at the ends.

Dad-
• Protective of Emily, but treated Sarah almost like the son he never had, showing her the way to sports.
• He used to take both girls to all the sports games until he grew busy with being a travel publicist alongside his wife.
• Became emotionally distant as well while the girls went off to high school.
• Still financially supports both girls and pays house bills for them to live there.
• Basically treated Emily like a princess.

Sarah-
• Emily is extremely protective of her slightly younger twin sister.
• Both girls have been in the same classes all their lives until mid-way through high school.
• Emily knows Sarah better than she knows herself, including her insecurities (of which she occasionally uses against her in arguments), but is very supportive of her anxiety disorder. She knows how to stop her panic attacks.
• Both girls share a room and have similar interests, but different food interests.

Rosie-
• Emily cares a lot for her former doll, now younger sister.
• Since being adopted into another family, Emily does her best to take her out with her and Sarah to hang out and do fun sister things together.

Likes: Coffee, clothes, fashion, socializing, healthier food, fitting in, wearing the smallest clothes possible in every store, following trends, the color pink, spending time with her family members, history, singing, making people laugh, romance, getting boyfriends, driving, her car, the mall, Starbucks, staying busy.

Dislikes: Bugs, math class, getting in trouble at school, spending the night away from her sister, green clothes, fighting with family, cursing, boredom, extremely hot weather.

Biggest fear: Losing Sarah; someone taking her last family member away from her.

Personality: Social, protective, sensitive, judgmental, adventurous, school-driven, romantic, caring, dramatic, stubborn, confident.

Life-changing moment: Being made fun of by her friends for still collecting dolls at 15 caused her to drop the hobby entirely. She stopped doing childish activities she once enjoyed and matured quickly.

Socioeconomic experience: Was poorer when she was younger, but early on became middle class and eventually forgot the meaning of saving money once their family grew wealthier.

Most afraid moment: Starting high school without parents around, but flourished quickly when discovering friends and becoming more social.

More:
• Girly, feminine style

• Former doll photographer

• Coffee addict

• Quick to blame others since she victimizes her and Sarah for having to grow up alone.

• Idealizes happiness over success because of how successful but distant her parents became when they got rich and spent so much time away from home.

* * *

As you can see, Emily is an extremely girly individual. She's from my first story, The AGIG Reality Doll Enhancer, which I do not recommend reading. 😂 The plot is about a teenage girl, who loves dolls, and has to choose between finding love and staying with her twin sister, and doll (that magically came to life).

You can completely disregard the plots of the two books I have up for the series! I officially consider them non-canon because it's really really weird, and the love aspect is forced, makes no sense, and throws off the entire story. 😑😂

It's a weird plot, but however, it is very much simplified from its first version. The first version was basically one I never ever plan on letting anyone read for as long as I live, due to how embarrassingly bad it was written. It was way worse than the one I published. 😂 There was Chat Noir (somehow), reincarnation, afterlife activity, and too many freaking fights in that first draft because I started it when I was 13.

Even though I bag on this story, I swear I love my characters, and the story itself so much. It was my first one, and it was where I started with my writing. Because of how much I enjoyed writing these characters and giving them a story, I knew I found something I loved doing.

Emily holds a special place in my heart, because she's my first story character, my first protagonist. Although she may be dramatic, she's incredibly sweet and confident, and loves her family so much. She has a pink ombré, and loves to wear skirts, dresses, and Mary-Jane heels. She has a twin sister named Sarah, who will be featured in the next chapter.

I hope you guys enjoyed this feature of Emily!