Me and Maddie

Dollie pov~

It's been about hundreds years since I got separated from him. Since I'm immortal I have a eighteen year old apperance, but in reality I'm actually maybe one hundred and twenty years old. I serve a master by the name of Maddie; she's not the only one that I served though, I served about four masters in total which were unique, dangerous, and powerful but pretty harmless. These four masters were all Maddie's ancestors, but from what I learn about my fifth master is that she is more unique, dangerous, and powerful than anything in existence. So you're probley telling me that where I'm going with this? Well right now Maddie went to the toy store. NOT TO REEK HAVOC THOUGH!!!! Maddie wouldn't even harm a fly cause she is so nice, but except when her family or friends get hurt now that is something that you don't want to see.

Hearing the front door open and heard my master's voice yelled out. "Dollie I'm back and I brought you woke friends too!"

Friends? What does she mean by that? Getting up off the bed and looking around the bedroom.

(Pick one)

Maddie always had an amazing taste anyway I went downstairs and saw her. A girl about 5" 2, she had dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, and olive like skin. She wore a plain white skater dress, black shorts with a stitched patch on them, and she wore boots that are pink and black that are also pink/black on the bottom. She wore a crown that is like Nightmare sans, but instead has a heart and floating behind her back are a pair of an pink Angel and black devil wing. She always wore that link amulet around, but what will stick out the most is the hole shaped heart in her chest on the right side.

Then there in Maddie's arms are six stuff animals that scream nightmares to me. Well looks like I'm gonna have to kill tonight and protect my master and terriotory.