↱ ballroom dancing

𝑣𝑜𝑛 𝑘𝑎𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑟 𝑥 𝑓𝑒𝑚!𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟
Very early into his boxing career, Von Kaiser starts to question his decisions and wants to truly find what he is passionate about. It isn't until an unsuspecting stranger convinces him of what he truly wants to do.

 It isn't until an unsuspecting stranger convinces him of what he truly wants to do

⠀⠀Dancing was obviously not my forte. I remember going to a few dance classes when I was younger, only then dropping out because I didn't feel as graceful as the other girls in my class. I can consider myself a bit clumsy, but who's to say I can't redeem myself?

All that I could feel when I woke up was something tugging at my arm. It wasn't like something was tearing my arm off, but it felt as though they were wrenching my arm with an energetic energy.

"(y/n) wake up, you're not doing this to me again!"

You let out a small groan, reclaiming your arm and perching your body up. "I'm up, I'm up! Jeez.."

Your roommate, half dressed in workout clothing, dashes off back to the bathroom to fix herself. Her hair naturally falls from her shoulders, but not as much as the XXL shirt she slept in the night before. She chucks the top side of her toothbrush into her mouth, leaving her speech gargled and messy as she speaks to you.

"Look, you promised me you'd come with me this time. And you said that last time, you didn't come! 'Work' you said. If anything, I'll drag your dead corpse over if it means I don't embarrass myself!"

"Sammy, I can't do stuff like that. What good is it when I'd embarrass myself as well."

"Well," she takes a glimpse at you and jokingly shrugs, letting a chuckle slip from under her breath. "I won't be the first to fall on my ass."

Of course. Let you play the dummy.

You sit up amidst your eyes growing heavy. You stretch a little before making your way to, like always, share your space with Sammy. Brush your teeth, do your hair, pick out some clothes, half-ass a performance of Dancing Queen right from your apartment window, the usual. Nothing like living your early adult years stuck in the city with no-one but your best friend.

Samantha, as much as you loved her, always wanted to get you to try new things. You work most of the time-- trying something now and again isn't so bad to her.
As for you, sticking to your schedule is best. A majority of your time is composed of hours of working in an office, hearing the sad and ill spew their stories of their life through the barrier of a door. Or even taking your daily classes to improve yourself so one fateful day you'll achieve the job you dream of. If anything, you'd be so much happier working until your death.

But you care for her too much.

By 12PM, you're all dressed, ready to set out and embark on a new "sidequest" you know will be left unfinished.
You're dressed in an old pair of sweats and a top that could be considered cropped, but fits you like a normal shirt.