1

Sydney

"Look who's up," I smiled as I approached Harry.

"Hey there little Darcy," he smiled and picked her up.

"Clearly she missed you during her nap," I laughed.

"I missed her too," he kissed her forehead, "I'm gonna miss you too with all this recording I have to get done."

"Yeah," I sighed, "how do you guys feel?"

"Well it's obviously going to be a bit different but we have to give our fans what they want and what they need," he explained.

It had been six months since Zayn decided to exit the band. The boys had been taking it hard and dealing with it in their own ways. All I knew was I needed Harry to be there for his daughter.

"You guys are doing such great things and both your girls are proud of you," I smiled and stroked Darcy's head.

"Thank you," he smiled back, "you are aware that our one year anniversary is coming up."

"Wow a whole year," I laughed, "seems like yesterday I fell in love with you."

"I keep falling in love with you everyday," he pecked my lips.

Maddy

I heard a knock on my office door.

"Come in," I called.

"Hey there," I heard Niall's sweet voice as he crept through the door.

"Hi," I got up from behind my desk and kissed him.

"Hope I'm not bothering you," he stroked your hair.

"No you're not. It's been a slow day," I dragged my hand down his chest.

"Slow day for the boss lady? Doesn't seem right," he tilted his head.

"Aren't you supposed to be recording today?" I asked and sat on my desk.

"Not today. Tomorrow though so I think dinner tonight is of an order," he stood in between my legs and held the back of my neck.

"Then you rock up to the session half an hour late because you're gonna be tired from dealing with me all night," I chuckled with a smirk, "I don't want to cause conflict between you and the boys. Things haven't been great anyways."

"I know things aren't great but I'm willing to take the risk," he trailed kisses down my neck.

"Are you trying to take me on this table right now?" I laughed and ran my hands down his back.

"Maybe," he smirked and gently started sucking on my neck.

"Niall this is where I work," I giggled with a groan.

"Well it's not my fault that even as a successful businesswoman you look to die for," he whispered into my neck, "plus this isn't on our list of places where we've done it so I think we should add it."

His hands slowly made their way up my thighs and began to tug the ends of my hair.

"Niall," I softly called his name and wrapped my legs around his waist. He began to suck on my neck harder as I closed my eyes.

"Maddy your new client Harriette-" I heard Janine's voice burst through the room. Niall stopped and looked back at Janine with eyes of shock.

"Janine do you even knock!" I raged and put my face into my hands.

"Sorry ma'am I was just-"

"I'll just see you later. We're on for dinner right?" he asked with a nervous smile.

"Yeah," I sighed.

"I love you," he kissed me softly.

"I love you too," I flashed an exhausted smile and watched him leave. He walked past Janine embarrassingly and was out of sight.

I fixed my hair and stood up from my desk. I grabbed my camera and prepared to meet my new client.

"So you and Niall," Janine started.

"Can it Janine," I shoved past her and left my office.