Lucky People

Ashton 😍💋: You're in for a surprise when I get home.

Belle 😻💓: I hate you so much.

Belle 😻💓: Four years, Ashton.

Belle 😻💓: Four years since we've been dating.

Belle 😻💓: You should've figured out by now I hate surprises.

Ashton 😍💋: Well too bad!!

Ashton 😍💋: Then you should know damn well that my side job is annoying you.

Ashton 😍💋: Oh yeah, I love you xx

Belle 😻💓: 🖕🏼

Ashton 😍💋: Alright, you're in for it when I get home now.

Fifteen minutes later, Ashton came home.

"Belle, where you at so I can annoy you?" He asked coming in the house.

"Belle?" He asked.

Ashton got hit with a Nerf bullet.

"Goddamn it, Calum." He muttered to himself remembering Calum got Belle that to annoy Ashton.

He heard her giggle.

"I really hate you sometimes." Ashton said.

"I love you." Belle said kissing him.

"Alright. Now it's time for your surprise!" He said excitedly.

"No." She groaned.

"It's a good one. I promise." Ashton said making her lock pinkies with him.

"So I was thinking when I was away from you, how strong our relationship has gotten. I mean four years is a long time if you think about it. I've always thought love was a crazy concept. I mean, one person causes you to act differently. Like, you have given me a positive outlook on such little things. It's actually amazing. You also tend to make me extremely nervous sometimes and my job is to perform in front of millions of people. Before I left for the European tour, we celebrated our four years. As you were doing cartwheels into the ocean, a thought hit me like the crashing waves. You're the only one I want in life. So, to guarantee you're never going to run away, I need to ask you this question. Will you, my real life Princess Belle, marry me, your real life Beast?" He asked waiting anxiously for her answer.

Belle was crying hysterically.

"Yes, Ashton! Of course!" She exclaimed.

He slipped the ring on her finger.

"I love you, Belle." Ashton said.

"I love you more, Beast." Belle said.

Inspired by the song Lucky People by Waterparks.