E I G H T

I stared at the massive creature as it towered over me. I ignited the stick and got it attention. I began to run as it's chased behind me. The ground shook as it ran after me. Once we got to the Main Street I saw the I-Rex trying to break into where Owen, Claire, Gray, and Zach were hiding. I gasped and threw the heat source at the I-Rex. It smacked the I-Rex's side. The two Rex's looking at each other. The two roared at each other, and the T-Rex stood over me. I was laying on the ground by the T-Rexs foot when, the two began the fight. I looked over to see Owens worried face.

           "Run!" I screamed. He grabbed the others and bolted towards the entrance to one of the shops. I tried to get up only to get hit by a piece of amber. I fell down as is trapped my leg. I watched in horror as the two giants fought one another. The I-Rex winning. The I-Rex slammed the T-Rex into the ground and stepping on its side. It roared in tyiumpth and was about to bite the T-Rex's neck, when a roar erupted behind it. It turned to see, Blue, running at It. She jumped on its back tearing into it. This gave the T-Rex finally time to get up.

         I started to kick the piece of amber, but it would budge. Come on, come on, why is this thing so heavy! I thought. I looked back up to see the T-Rex slamming the I-Rex into a tower. Blue jumped on the T-Rex's back waiting to start attack get the I-Rex again. Blue again jumped on the I-Rex's back and the T-Rex pushing it into a fence. the I-Rex fell back crushing the protective fencing. The I-Rex stood back up roaring. Blue stood on the ground below it.

        The I-Rex was ready to attack when out of no where the mosasaurus leap out of the water. It grabbed hold of the I-Rex's neck and began dragging it into the water. The I-Rex fought back but was no match. 

        It was dragged into the water and now the I-Rex was gone. The T-Rex watched its foe die and roared at it. It turned to Blue and the two looked at one another. The T-Rex nodded Thanksgiving no Blue for her help and ran off towards the gental giants. Blue screeched as she ran over to me. I closed my eyes preparing for death, but it didn't come. I opened my eyes to see Blue nuzzling me. I pet her thanking her. She looked up and began knawing on the amber piece.

     "(Y/n)!" I heard Owen yell. I turned my head to see Owen and the others running towards me. Blue looked up and they stopped. She stared and cocked her head but soon continued to try to get it off of me. Owen cautiously walked over. He with Blues help lifter the amber off of me. He helped me up, but before I could say anything he pulled me into a rough and passonaite kiss. I closed my eyes and kissed back. When we pulled apart Owen pulled me into a tight hug.

     "Don't ever do that again! I though I lost you!" He told me not letting go. I hugged back and nodded p. I heard him sniff and realized he had been crying. 

     "Hey, hey, hey I'm ok. I'm ok. See? Still alive. You can't get rid of me that easily now can you!" I said cupping his face in my hands. He smiled and was about to kiss me again, but was interrupted by Blue.

          We turned to see her looking at us. She roared and took off. I heard her roar again trying to find her sisters. A pang of guilt erupted in my body as I knew that she never saw Charle, Delta, and Echo die. She had no idea. I felt a tear go down my eye as I knew she would never see them again. She turned and ran off into the forest. 

(Time skip😊😊)

     I sat down on a bench with Grays head in my lap and Zach leaning on my shoulder. A blanket draped over us. Claire passed nervously around until she say a blonde haired woman and a black haired man approach us. The two boys ran to their parents hugging them. Then Claire joined in. I was happy to see Claire with her family and happy. I began to walk away when Claire grabbed me.

     "Who's this?" The blonde haired woman asked.

     "Mom, that's (Y/n) she saved us and kept us safe." Zach explained. I held out my hand but she jumped right into a hug. I hugged back and she thanked me for saving her sons. I just smiled and said it was no problem. I looked and saw Gray was crying. I bent down the his lever and hugged him.

    "Im going to miss you so much." He told me between sniffs.

   "Hey don't cry I'll come and visit." I told him."Here something to remember me by." I told him. I handed him a Jurassic Park badge, I had picked it up when me and Owen were at te old building. He smiled and held it close. 

        I stood and waved goodbye to everyone and sat back down. I looked to see Owen helping an old man find his family. He saw me and smiled. He walked over to me and helped me up. He held me close and kissed me. It was a passoniate kiss and it made me blush. He snaked an arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I put my arms around his neck and did the same. When we pulled away, I stared into his bright green eyes. They sparkled in the light. He stared into my (e/c) eyes and smiled.

      "What?" I asked smiling. He chuckled and place one of his hands on my cheek.

     "I love the way your eyes sparkle in the light." He said. I pulled him into another kiss.

      When we pulled away we let go and walked towards the door. 

     "So, what now?" I asked smiling and looking at him. He turned towards me and pulled me closer.

     "We stick together. For survival." He told me. I hugged him, ready to start whatever the next chapter of my story, except I would finally not be doing that alone. Owen would be there as well. I couldn't wait to see what happened next.

OMG GUYS I JUST FINISHED THIS SECTION IN THE STORY!!!! 

Not to sound narsasisic, but I'm kinda proud of myself for making it through this. I can usually never finish a chapter but I did it. Thank you for reading and I will be updating this for Jurassic World: Fallen kingdom. Hope you enjoyed this part!😁😁😁