•waiting more?!?•

By the time I finished reading the last text there was more. The last person. I sighed, which Tori heard 
"What now?" She quickly asked
"Jake texted me." I told her frowning. How much I let him down. Why did I have to lead him on like that, to the point where he proposed??. The fear of being alone maybe?
"B he texted me! He's like freaky obsessed with you I don't know it's weird"
"I know Tori" I said more angrily than meaning too. This was actually the last thing I needed. The completely last thing i could've asked for.
"Ok your gonna hate me for saying this" she paused and then continued "you should call him"
"WHAT!" There it was. Multiple alarms, the last thing I needed. Want to know what this meant?? Either mom would never give me my phone back, family will never come see me, or the least of my worries...I'll die. Third options sort of looking like the best.
The alarms have become less loud for me, maybe they turned them down? They say it's because I'm "improving" but really if I was than I would be able to hug tom aga- I would be able to see family! To see my family! 5 nurses came running in...what an amazing accomplishment, we don't have a huge army anymore. Tori began panicking on the phone, and mom ran to grab the phone away from me. My breathing got unsteady and the nurse put an oxygen mask on me. I was really tempted to just rip it off, but she forcefully held it on. I wonder if she could read my thoughts? I tried thinking of the randomest thing ever to see if she'd laugh. She did not, obviously couldn't read my thoughts. Frankly i don't know if it would be a good or bad thing if she could.
Once the nurse finally stopped the machines they continued randomly working. Mom had explained to Tori and I saw her power my phone off putting it in her purse. She sat in the chair next to my Bedside.
"When's tom coming in" I asked to the entire room.
"Baby you can't be serious right now?" Mom acrts like I haven't been trapped in a room for a week seeing the same 8 faces and just sitting here doing nothing.
"When does tom come?" I repeated ignoring her last comment.
"Well m'am if you don't mind" a nurse stepped into our conversation "we might want to wait another 2-4 days after that. We don't want you having any episodes for at least 48 hours preferably more" she explained writing more down on her little clip board.
"God this is Bs" I said very meanly.
"Aurora!" Mom snapped her finger at me. It made me sort of jump.
"Stop acting like this is going to help me! you ever think keeping me in here will help Literally nothing! Like what is wrong with you guys to not realize that sitting in a bed seeing no one except my mom dad and 3 different nurses, and watching the same tv show hours and hours on end is going to heal me. Yes mom this is Bs because I shouldn't have to go to bed every night hoping that I don't wake up the next morning"
       "Aurora you are not allowed to talk like that t-"
       "Well mom I'm not allowed to do much anymore so you might as well give me this" this is the first time I've felt something different than sadness, even though I still hated yelling at mom I needed it. I've sat here for the past week not being allowed to speak the thoughts in my head, no one would get it. Tom would get it.
       "Aurora this is just a complication you think I want to keep you from seeing Tom!!?? You think I want to do this! You think I want you to be here?! Alright!!! you act like I'm the person putting this all on you!"
       "Mom when did I ever say that? I said...I'm-im trying to explain to you that I want to be able to see people, I want to be able to be happy and actually mean it! Because this past week I've felt empty inside! I'm just a body waiting to die at this point!"
       "Aurora!"
       "There's no quality of life!" The nurse took this point to leave the room and I really don't blame her.
         Mom sat down and put her head in her hands "Aurora I know this isn't you and hopefully you'll come back soon"
        "No mom...she won't. Because this is me now. Stuck in a room doing nothing constantly is soul shattering and on top of that heart breaking. You know how often I stare out that window and wish I could just ju-"
       "I suggest you don't finish that sentence" mom sat up staring at me. I looked over at her in the eyes, I saw the hurt in them. I realized what I had been doing. I broke.
       "Mom what is happening to me" oceans of tears came falling out all at once
        And so did mom. She came and held me in her arms. "I know baby, I know it's hard" and then we heard a knock at the door

I hope you all had a wonderful thanksgiving, sorry for kind of a sad chapter. Also I'm sorry I keep leaving cliff hangers lollll I'm the worst😈😈

xx