Prologue/Teaser

Prologue/Teaser

Ringing sound resounded inside the four walls of the cabin; Man around the age of 29 yr took hold of his mobile, looking at the caller id he frowned. He had wanted to cut the call but something in him snapped and he attended to get a shock.....Akash!!!!

Akash stilled hearing the voice after almost 8 months; he gulped the lump calling 'Khushi!!!'

Khushi from other side 'you remember me?'

Akash 'how can I forget you?'

Khushi almost smiled but her lips ached to be stretched, Akash 'Khushi where are you? Please tell me where are you? I'm coming there to get you'

Khushi 'Akash can I ask a favour from you?'

Akash 'you can ask me anything Khushi? Just tell me where are you? Please..' he tried desperately, Khushi calmly 'I'll tell you but listen to me'

Akash 'I'm listening'

Khushi 'Payal, I've a jiji here, her name is Payal, I want your help, just take care of her. Help her to get her a nice job and take her away from the hell life she is living. I don't want her to go through anymore. Please for our friendship sake I'm asking you one this last help. I just want jiji to be safe and live happy. And now I want you to record my statement'

Akash has many questions in his mind but that could wait, he started recording Khushi's statement. Akash 'Khushi...but that was your grandfather's gift to you'

Khushi 'yes but I want to transfer it on Payal jiji's name, I want her to own it, it will be her home from now on, just do this favour for me and nothing more I want from you'

Akash swallowing 'I'll do as you say but please tell me where you are?'

Khushi 'in this world Akash, I'm still living in this world and will continue living taking it as a punishment for the sin I've committed'

Akash 'Khushi...Khushi no...don't say...you have not committed any sin, why don't you understand? Please return back.....'

Khushi 'I can't Akash....however I say I'm a sinner who had hurt everyone....everyone hates me Akash....everyone.....no one wants me...no one likes me....no one wants me in their life....it is better I stay away from all rather than letting my black shadow fall on them.'

Akash 'Khushi no one hates you...will you not listen to me?'

Khushi chuckled lightly, her voice choked 'time to listen to your words has moved on Akash....I don't want anyone to bad mouth you only because you are related to a sl** like me'

Akash cried 'Khushi no....please don't call yourself with names....I can't bear that'

Khushi 'that is what I'm Akash, everyone calls me sl**, bi***, woman who has no morals....and they are right Akash...I'm all this...and because of me the two lovers were about to separate....I don't want anything to go wrong now Akash.....be happy and safe Akash...and you will soon get a letter from me...it would have almost reached you since I had already sent to you...must be on the way.....there is this address where jiji is.....just take jiji away from here...' and she cut the call, wiping away her tears, with her shaking leg's she started moving away from there to an unknown destination.

Akash shouted 'Khushi!!!...Khushi!!!....Khushi!!!...Khushi!!!' but the call had been dead. He slumped down on his chair crying for his friend who is suffering for no fault of hers.

Where is Khushi now?

Where is Arnav?

What happened between them?

To know you have to read next part.............

Hi everyone, this shot was written in another website. I'm posting it here. I know this is too short but next part will be lengthy. This is just the intro to the story but important one.

Hope you will like this story too.

Do let me know your views on this update. Please Vote and Comment.

Silent readers at least press VOTE button.