Part 3

Few points on Arnav. Guys, there were comments saying Arnav should have trusted Khushi, because in love trust is important. True in love, trust is important. But guys, Arnav was never in love with Khushi. All he felt was attraction which he tried to control. Yes, he did a mistake, in intoxicated state he let his control slip but since Khushi was in sense that night he mistook her and confirmed all that were said about her to be true. He was angry at himself and her.

Even in real life, at one point we would have got attracted to someone. Let us say if you got to hear that person is not nice then will you stop giving attention to him/her or will start digging the truth it is true or not. I don't think anyone will try to analyze the truth but only will think it is good I came to know about it before it is too late.

Same is with Arnav, hearing about Khushi and seeing how Khushi behaved he too thought she will not be perfect for him even if he felt attracted to her. And only when he himself saw the real Khushi through her family (orphanage) he started falling for her.  It did not take a day or two.....it was nearly eight months he was visiting "The Family", being part of them. and everything and everyone there only made him fall in love with her.

Present,

Aman came inside the cabin 'ASR her location is found'

Arnav looked at him eagerly, Aman without beating any bush 'Mumbai!!!'

Arnav shocked 'Mumbai? But our men were searching for her there too....we did not leave any city or state left....even outside India we are searching for her....how did we miss her? All these months she is in Mumbai'

Aman 'she was living in low profile.....no one thought to be.....'

Arnav 'low profile'

Aman 'yeah the area of the address is low profile in a squalid area'

Arnav's heart dropped, a girl who born with silver spoon lived all her life in luxuries went and live in a slum area. Arnav 'What?'

Aman sorry face 'yes sir'

Arnav 'book a ticket for me Asap or arrange my private jet'

Aman 'already done sir....your flight is in an hour....and sir Akash has already left as soon as he got the envelope'

Arnav nodded at him, he left his cabin saying he better leave now otherwise he would be late. He needs to be there....he needs to get to her the earliest.....but why his heart is thumping fast....why is it feeling heavy as if something is not right?

Boarding inside the flight he took his seat, soon enough the flight took off, and he refusing for anything left to the memory lane where he found another truth....it was the time of when it had been one month since Khushi left when everything as a crystal clear came out clean in front of Arnav....he started seeing things clearly which before was covered in a facade veil.....Lavanya as soon as taking charge of the Gupta industries has started showing her true colours even though she still had maintained the nice facade of dutiful traditional girl in front of Raizada's but he knew well that all is facade and lies....she is not the same as she pretends to be.

Arnav on wanting to know what exactly happened that night investigated the matter on his own when he came face to face with the waiter who was given hefty amount to spike his drink.....he was shocked when encountered to know that all was done by Lavanya, she is the one who spiked his drink and the victim has become he and Khushi where all Khushi wished was to help him. Arnav came like a volcano that day to home...seeing his angry face Anjali strode towards him....Anjali 'chotte what happen? Is something wrong?'