Chapter 23

You and Taehyung are now lying on a blanket on the grass, stargazing. The both of talked about anything and everything. You felt so happy, and he did too.

Suddenly the both of you hear noises, Taehyung gets up and looks around, you get up and tug on Taehyung's shirt. He looks at you and smiles at you.

"Stay here, I'll go see what the noises are." You're hesitant but you nod slowly. He stands up and follows the noises, soon he was out of your sight.

You look around, fumbling with your fingers. Then, out of nowhere someone comes from behind you and covers your nose and mouth with a cloth that has chloroform in it. You gasp as you struggle to get out of his grip, but eventually everything turns black. The man carries you and flees the scene.

Taehyung comes back. "Y/n?" He looks around for you. But can't find you anywhere.

"Y/n!" He screams for you, but still, no sign of you. His phone starts to ring.

Unknown calling...

With shaky hands he answers.

"Hello?" He answers.

"Brother." Taehyung's eyes widen as he hears Taeyang speak.

"Where's Y/n." Taehyung growls in anger. Taeyang's laughter is heard and Taehyung is growing more pissed.

"She's here, with me. Sleeping." Taeyang answers while he looks at your unconscious body the bed.

"I swear to god Taeyang, don't you lay your fucking hands on her!" Taehyung spat out, Taeyang chuckles and walks over to the bed you were sleeping on.

"Really, brother?" Taeyang asks playfully as he sits next to your petite body.

"Taeyang! Im warning you, you bastard dont fucking Kay your filthy hands on her!" Taehyung shouted into the phone.

"Just wait, as soon as she wakes up I'm going to give her the time of her life. You should know by now brother, what I want, i get." Before Taehyung could talk Taeyang cuts the call. Taehyung screams in frustration and instantly dials jins number.

"Taehyung?" Jin answers.

"We have a problem. Taeyang has Y/n." Taehyung's eyes are deadly and fill of anger.

||

"You're so beautiful." Taeyang says as he caresses your cheek.

"I can't wait till you wake up baby, I'm going to make you mine." Taeyang whispers as he gets up and leaves the room.

"So son, you got her?" Taeyang's father asked as Taeyang walked into the room his father was in, pouring himself a glass of wine.

"Yeah." Taeyang answers, taking a seat.

His father hums. "Well what are you going to do with her?" His father asks, taking a sip of wine.

Taeyang smirks. "Make her pregnant, then force her to marry me." His father nods.

"Now about Taehyung." His father starts. "We'll use her as bait, Taehyung clearly loves her, so we'll set a trap for him."

Taeyang raises a brow at the older. "I'm listening."

"We'll blackmail him. Tell him to hand us over his companies, mansions, cars ect. In return of the girl." Taeyang stands up abruptly. "No!" He shouts. His father shows him a hand, gesturing him to sit down and listen. He does.

"But, after you make the girl pregnant. Then she'll have no choice but to stay with you. Besides, Taehyung will be broke." His father chuckles deeply while Taeyang smirks wickedly.

"Not so bad old man." Taeyang nods.

"After all these years," his father starts. "after all these years, I'll finally get what's mine. I could've killed Taehyung when he was younger, just like his mother and father." He gets up and walks to the fire place. "But I couldn't, or else the money would've went to charity, what a waste."

"You know pops," Taeyang starts. "you really are one smart man. I mean, you killed Taehyung's parents to get their money, but they had already made a will out to Taehyung. So you kept him alive, acted as if you were his father. When you're his uncle." Taeyang claps his hands with a devious smile on his face. "Bravo!" He comments his father.

His father smirks evilly.  "Thank you son." He walks to his son and puts a hand on his shoulder. "You truly are my son."

Father and son both laugh, but little did they know that there were micro transmitters in the room, and that someone was listening to every word they just said.