Slugulus eructo

i am here with a one-shot and i tried writing in a new way. and the use of time skips is a lot. this also hella fucking long help. now i haven't done that much of a proofread, so pardon my mistakes please

this was originally supposed to only be uploaded on ao3 but someone *cough* Lay_me_down_bro *cough* wanted it here too.

It started out with small pranks in between classes, like switching books, itch powder in robes, and some Weasley's Wildfire Whiz-Bang. it then turned to age line, expelliarmus as they held stuff (Changbin made Jisung break six bottles, flung his book at an older Slytherin, and sending his broom flying at the teacher), using accio at each other's stuff as they try to grab it. At some point, Jisung put sneezing powder on Changbin's clothes as he walked past him in class. The older Ravenclaw sneezed all through his Potion class, his potion exploded because of that too.

Chan, the oldest in their little trio was going crazy. Having been caught in between some pranks.

"Can you two stop. We're in a library." Chan whispered angrily through gritted teeth. The two stopped and stared at him, Jisung had his hands up and Changbin had his wand up. "I don't feel like being thrown out again," Chan grimaced at the memory, Jisung had thought it would be fun to stuff insects in Changbin's bag. The shorter had screamed bloody murder and that was enough for them to get thrown out for a week.

"It's not my fault Changbin can't hold his screams. The bugs were fake too," Jisung balanced a pencil on his lip "Besides, the library is boring. Can't we go out to the quidditch arena-"

"You just want to see Minho practice-"

"no. i don't like him, he's annoying."

---

"No. i DoN't LiKe HiM hE's AnNoYiNg." Changbin repeated what the younger Ravenclaw had said earlier in an overly exaggerated voice to mimic him. Jisung merley spared him a glance as he was too focused on the brown-haired Slytherin zooming past them.

Jisung wouldn't stop bothering them, so to make him shut up Changbin took matters in his own hands and joined Jisung to the quidditch arena to watch practice. Chan had been more than thrilled to finally get rid of them and have a peaceful study session.

"thirsty?" Jisung asked and motioned at a bottle he had beside him. Changbin couldn't remember seeing him have it when they first got here, but nevertheless he accepted the bottle. he unscrewed it first and sniffed it, he looked up at the male beside him- who was drinking from his own bottle- jisung must have felt his stare "i haven't done anything with it." he put his bottle down and went back to watching.

changbin shrugged and took one big mouthful of water. he didn't even get to swallow before he needed to sneeze, his nose itch intensified and before he knew it the water in his mouth shot out like a mini geyser- from both his mouth and nose.

Jisung had yet again pranked him with sneezing powder that he somehow had managed to hide.

jisung toppled over in laughter as changbin continued to sneeze his head off. the older couldn't even formulate any sentences- or words for that matter. the quidditch team had stopped their practise to stare at him, not that he noticed since he was still busy trying to murder jisung while still sneezing.

---

the sneezing had calmed down, still not gone, changbin had been close to death as he tried to hold in his tenth sneeze in potion class. he had exploded enough potions for this week.

changbin had thought out a plan to get back at him, the good ole slug spell. yes, it was a dirty spell to use. but if he did use it, it would mean he won the whole thing. so here he walked down the hallway after class, occasionally sneezing, going to a room he knew no one used. he had texted jisung about it since they did hang out there and that chan had 'asked' him to do it.