Chapter 1

{Deku p.o.v}

-A Alarm goose off-
Agh
"I'm up."
I get up go to the bathroom get ready for today because my mom and Kaccan mom are going on a business trip to London for 8 months. And the great part is...IT'S SUMMER!

{Kaccan p.o.v}

"That stupid Deku is coming over to my house!AND FOR 8 MONTHS!"
I fell on my bed and started thinking about him for Thirty minutes.
And then I felt some thing in my pants...

I take a look the a huge tent in my pants.

"Well fuck me."

Yeah I like him so what.

{Deku's p.o.v.}

I wear a Black shirt,Blue Jeans, And my red shoes.
I grabbed my phone charger and my phone, And put it in my pocket.
"Sweetie come on the car waiting"
"Coming" I yelled.

{Kaccan p.o.v}
I heard a nocking on the door. I answered it.It Deku's mom and behind her is... Deku himself.
He's so cute in person
My mom walks in the room...

"Izuku it's been to long and Inko I've miss you."My mom greets them."Mitsuki we should get going now, It's already 8:30 am."They both walk out the door me and Deku wave goodbye. I close the door. First Day. Of 8 months.

{Deku p.o.v.}

My phone go'se off I look... It's Todoroki Kun Text me "Hey Izuku". Kaccan looks at me and says "Hey Deku who was that." I replied "Why do you care,And for your information it was Todoroki Kun." He snapped and said," I don't care I was just asking Deku." I'm not going to put up with this for 8 months I leaving.I walk to the door but Kaccan stop me."And where do you think your going."Before I know I'm in his room pinned down to the bed in a weird way. "Im uncomfortable please I want to go home" I said in a soft voice."Fine go home I don't want my friends knowing about this okay."He said in anger."Okay." He gets off me. I walk down the stairs feeling Kaccan eyes on me. I get to the door I open it. I close it as if I would take my time going home. After the door close a ran to my house and got my keys out of my pocket. As I was opening my door I saw sero and kirishima and Kaccan walking to my house. I open the door and walk in and lock the door.
__________~~~~~~~~~~~______________
Part 2?Yes no sorry if it's bad it's my first time. And sould it be fluff,NSFW or Lemon?