Tempting situations

Giovanni then stops kissing my thighs and gets up.

Giovanni: shit that's Alex

I get up and grab Giovanni's face and start kissing him. He kisses back but then pushes away.

Giovanni: Wait...ITS ALEX

I then wrap my arms around his neck

Leilani: I'm single babe
Giovanni: wait are you...on something
Leilani: um....
Giovanni: LANI
Leilani: ugh dont get mad and just get in my closet.

Giovanni squeezes into my closet and I open my window and yea its Alex...

Alex: Hey
Leilani: BABY

I then jump onto him and he carrys me.

Alex: I heard what happened when you yelled it at Gio
Leilani: REALLY
Alex: Yeah
Leilani: So you understand?
Alex: Yea and that's very fucked up of your dad
Leilani: So are we good...
Alex: Yea

I then hug him tightly and he does to. I then grab his face and kiss him and he kiss me back.

Leilani: OH BABY
Alex: yea
Leilani: Text me later because I forgot MY DAD IS GONNA BE HOME SOON
Alex: Aw fr?
Leilani: Yes blesiv
Alex: Blesiv
Leilani: Yea it's your new nick name
Alex: Blesiv?
Leilani: Yea
Alex: heh alright baby

He puts me down and I kiss him.

Leilani: Bye baby
Alex: Bye princessa

He the hopes out of my window and kisses me one last time and then he jumps off and starts jogging away. I close the window and out the curtains over it.

Leilani: Alright come out Gio

Giovanni gets out again with his sad eyes.

Giovanni: I'm guessing you want me to leave now huh?
Leilani: yea
Giovanni: WHY DO YOU KEEP SCREWING ME OVER

I wrap my arms around his neck.

Leilani: Because you let me

He then gets the anger look in his eye. I then slowly get close to his face. He then gets ready for me to kiss him and I stop last minute. I start to chuckle.

Leilani: you see?
Giovanni: ...

He starts to blush and I bite my lip slowly.

Giovanni: Lani
Leilani: alright get outa here

I then get off of him and reach for my booty short. I put them on in front of him and I glance back to see Giovanni eyeing me down. I then turn around and I then feel Gio on top of me.

Giovanni: Your making it really hard to resist you

He pins me to my bed and I bite my lower lip. He then hovers over me and starts kissing my neck. I grab onto the back of his neck and I let out a moan.

Leilani: mmm Gio

He then starts to slide his hands up my thighs. He then gets to my panties and he slides his hand inside. I then let out another moan and he hears it and he chuckles. He then bites my lip slowly while giving me that seductive glance. He then starts to finger me deep and I tilt my head back and close my eyes in pain and in satisfaction. I feel Gio smirking while looking at me. He then starts to go even harder which makes me let out a louder moan. I then start to cum a bit and it gets on his finger. He the slides his fingers out of my panties and puts his fingers in my mouth. I lick them and taste the cum. I then start to suck on his fingers.

Giovanni: damn you dirty girl

He then gets off of me and I let out a big sigh of relief...

Leilani: You know we cant keep doing this
Giovanni: We'll see about that

Giovanni gets dressed and I sit up on my bed. I look at Giovanni's abs and bite my lips but then I start thinking of Alex. I kay on my bed up by my elbows. Giovanni then leans in and steals a kiss from me. He smirks and winks at me. He then opens my window and slips out.

Leilani: LEILANI YOUR A MESS