annoyed

Y/n pov
I awkwardly look around the room. Host was quietly reading in the corner , Dark was sipping some coffee while death glaring me and Mark had to rush out to do something  " uh...so...how are you ?"  Dark cleared his throat before speaking  " fine . How are you. " he didn't seem like a very fun person to be around , very rigid and a stern talker . " Good...I suppose " I added a small mumbled that he obviously heard , he gently put his coffee cup on a small glass table and crossed his arms across his chest " pardon ? Are we not to your liking , Y/n? I suppose I don't fit your excitable childish attitude do I ?" He hissed . My eyes widened a little , I hadn't meant to offend him " H-huh?  That's not what I meant at all!"  His response was a simple eye roll before picking up the newspaper " Sure , sure . But you'll like me much better then Wilford...the bastard annoys me to death . And I can't die "  Mark had already warned me to stay away from this Wilford guy . I can't understand why .  " hey hey heyyyy! "  a tall man with a cartoonish voice and features skipped into the room , causing Dark to groan. Within seconds he was staring at me , seeming to examine my every features with a slight grin " Hello!  My name is Wilford Warfstache.  But you can call me Wilfy, Warfy,  the stache , daddy, moustache,  Wilford,  Wil,  Mr Warfy "  he seemed to never get out of breath as he grabbed my hand and shook it vigorously " And may I say , I admire the softness of your hands . But I suppose you haven't had to much blood on your hands- ha jokes ! I'm a very comical person-"  he never stumbled on a single word as the sentences quickly slipped out of his mouth  , leaving me very overwhelmed and not really understanding much of what he said . " so your y/n? Mark told me all about you ! Never told me that your ass looks like two pillows but ha I'm a bit busy , see yaaaaaa " he skipped out of the room again , leaving me in a dazed and gushing state of mind  " what...who...what just...." I stumbled over my words as I tried to take in that horrible conversation.  If you could call it a conversation.  I wasn't able to get a single word in . " that's Wilford. Although you probably don't appreciate complements from a stranger about your...behind . He's like that with everyone. You get used to it after a while " There was a screech from the kitchen " DARK! Wilford is trying to stab me with a butter knife again !"  Jeez. Is anyone normal here ?  Dark sighed and got up , putting the news paper down. He didn't tell me too but I followed him into the kitchen , where a man wearing a doctor suit was stood on the kitchen counter  " Gonna get ya. "  wilford was chuckling while stabbing near the Dr's legs " Wilford Jay Warfstache,  I command you put that knife down and leave Dr Iplier alone . "   he looked over at Dark and began to walk over to him with the knife  " Wilford...wilford no . Put it down. Stop . "  within seconds Dark was now the one running away from the maniac with a butter knife " I'll butter you upppp!"  Fucking hell, I wish Mark never left me alone with these weirdos . 

Maybe wilford will butter you up in one chapter . If you know what I mean 😉😉😉😉😉