Chapter 4: "Welcome To China"

#Author
Hey guys! Hope you enjoy this chapter. And ya, see ya.

Quotes
"Take only Memories,
Leave only footprints."
-MakeTimeToSeeTheWord

Chapter 4: "Welcome To China"

Marinette's P.O.V
I woke up really early today because today would be the day when we're going to China. I already had my things packed, and they were downstairs. I headed to the bathroom, and took a shower. I got out and headed to my almost empty closet picking a comfy outfit to wear.

After I was done I my bed room, I grabbed my phone and charger, and made sure I didn't leave anything behind. I had enough time to eat so I headed downstairs and into the kitchen making myself waffles. After I finished eating it was 7:30 so I decided to head out.

As I was heading out. I spotted a black limo parked in front of me. A man came out from it, and followed by a few others.    I'm guessing this must be my ride. I signed and looked down. One of the guards I assume opened the door for me. I entered inside the limo without any complaints, because I will have to do it more often nowadays.

The guards went into another car that I hadn't seen before. One guard although came to the car, and started driving. I wonder if they know where exactly my school is.

"Uh..Hi." I greeted my driver getting tired from the awkward silence.

"Hello m'lady." He replied not looking at me once. Well what do I expect? He is driving after all.

"If you don't mind me asking, what's your name?" I continue.

"It's Fredrick." He replied. Fredrick.

We arrived at school not long after we talked. I saw as people stared at the car not able to see who's in it duo to the black stained windows. I thanked Fredrick before heading out of the car earning lots of gasps.

"Marinette?!" Alya said in shock her eyes as wide as my dinner table.

"Hey Alya." I greeted her ignoring the fact that I just came out of a limo. I honestly don't get how people can be so shocked when someone comes out of a limo. I mean it's not as if that's the first time you've seen a limo.

"Don't act as if it nothing. What are you doing in a limo?!" She asked me still quite shocked.

"I was riding in it. I thought it was obvious." I replied her. I mean I did come out of it meaning I was riding it.

"That's not what I meant. I mean you've never ridden in a limo before." And how would you know. I mean you are my best friend in the world, but how would you know where I've ridden in a limo before?

"My mom ordered a limo to pick me up. I'll describe everything to you later." I explained. I was thinking that i should tell Alya before everyone else figures out. It would be easy, and if I was to tell Alya later she might get really mad at me. 

"Wait those that mean I can ride in your limo with you?"

"Sure. After all you are my best friend. What best friend would I be if I was to let you not ride with me?"