Ch12 live

I woke and I walked out of my room to see dad siting on the couch hello renessmee, my dad said hey daddy! I said cheerfully he looked at me with a smile and anger face what?? I said curious u had a visitor last night Oh! I blushed I could tell because I started to feel the warmth comeing up Nessie he said it was jacob I'm not to happy but I'm a little ok that he visited u 1 because he was checking on u to see if u were ok 2 I'm not happy because we didn't know neither did u but it's over and done wit and your mother and I will try to get ride of the mutt smell I rolled my eyes we'll can I go see jake please daddy I really want to see him ummm he started to say, please alright sweetie but be ready soon and I'll drop u off. No I'm ok I'll go at vamp speed I quickly got ready and I said to dad bye as I ran at vamp speed to the woods I ran as fast as I could till I had to breath then I went again.
Jacobs POV
I jumped in the shower to get ready to go to Nessies I wounder if bells and edward knew I was there last night they probably do since my smell I chuckled then got out if the shower then wrapped the towel around my waist.
Nessies POV
I got to jakes house I knocked then opened the door with the key he keeps under a rock by the door when I opened it I saw jacob standing in front of me with no shirt and just a towel around him I blushed and looked down he tightend the towel around him then walked over to me hey ness he said with a smile I was about to go see u
In that I pointed at his no shirt body and a towel around his waist he laughed till he was beat red he looked so cute like that breath jake I screamed! He catches his breath no ness your mom would kill me if I showed up like this haha I laughed so why did u come ness he said with a worryed look is something wrong no I said I just wanted to see u! Oh he said and smiled he took my hand and put it against his cheast I loved to feel jakes warmth I looked in to his eyes I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him then layed my head on his chest he kissed my head and rubbed my arms with his hands it sent shivers up me u ok he said ya I'm fine I love being with u oh and my curfue is 11 I smiled then kissed his lips softly he depend the kiss after about 3 mins he broke it and said ness I have to get some clothes on ok alright hurry back.
Then jacob walked off to get dressed.