Chapter 3

After coming home from running errands all day, you spent some time picking up your apartment and then changed into a cute tank top and a pair of tight yoga pants. You checked yourself in your mirror, making sure you look as cute as can be. But you had an idea. You changed from yoga pants into tight shorts that were short enough to show off just a little of your serpent tattoo on your hip.  You gave yourself a devilish smirk, knowing that this look would tease Alex. You heard alex on the intercom and you buzzed him up. You quickly turned on Netflix and set out a bowl of popcorn and a bowl of pretzels on the coffee table. Alex knocked on your door and you immediately answered.

"Hey there, big guy" you said as you opened the door, smiling.
"Hello beautiful!" He said as he walked inside, kissing you on your cheek.
"Okay so I put out snacks and I'm just about to order the pizza. So make yourself comfortable and pick out the movie." You told him and he took his jacket off. You bent over to grab your phone and he took a second to admire your curves and he noticed the tail of the snake on your hip and bit his lip.
"Did you wear that just to torture me?" He asked you and and wrapped his arms around your waist from behind. You giggled as he nipped your neck.
"I don't know what you're talking about, I just wanted to be comfortable." You said, unconvincingly.
"Uh huh" Alex said sarcastically and plopped himself on the couch and began to flip through movies.

    You ordered the pizza and put the cash on the counter, so that you wouldn't have to shuffle through your purse.
"Okay I picked the conjuring, is that good?" He asked you as he popped some popcorn in his mouth.
"That's perfect! I love that movie. So how was your day?" You questioned as you sat beside him and draped your legs over his.
"It was long, I felt like it would never end. I just really wanted to see you." Alex admitted and you kissed him, he gripped your thigh, pulling you closer to his body.
"I couldn't wait to see you either." You told him. he smiled and you continued kissing him.

     Alex bit your bottom lip and you moaned softly against his mouth. Before you could think your tongues were teasing each other's mouths. Alex's hand found its way to your inner thighs. You felt yourself become wet just from his touch. The both of you ignored the screams from the movie as your make out session grew increasingly intense. He moved his hand to your hair and gripped it, exposing your neck to him. He began kissing and sucking harshly on your neck, while he brought his other hand up to squeeze your breast. You couldn't contain your moans, god his lips felt so good on you. You bit your lip and brought your hand down to his crotch. Rubbing his cock through his pants. You could feel him getting harder every second. He trailed his sloppy kisses back up to your mouth and dominated kiss. Alex's hand slowly fell back down to your thighs, inching closer to your throbbing pussy. Finally his finger began to trace your folds over your shorts. You let out a quiet whimper, as your legs trembled from how sensitive you were. It's been a while since a man has touched you like this.

"Tell me to stop and I'll stop." He said between kisses.
"No, please don't stop alex." You begged as you placed your hand over his, guiding it under your shorts, where he quickly realized you weren't wearing underwear. He rubbed his fingers from your clit to your drenched entrance. He groaned when he felt how wet you were and spread your juices between your folds. Suddenly, he plunged two fingers into you let out a loud moan, he silenced you with more hungry kisses. The feeling of fire spread throughout your body.
"Does it feel good, baby? Use your words." Alex asked, as your legs began to tremble. Alex began to rub his thumb on your clit as he finger fucked your drenched pussy.
"Fuck it feels s-so good, I'm really close." You told him, urging him to finish you off. You jumped when you heard three loud knocks on your door.

"Fuck! I completely forgot." You both laughed at yourselves and Alex kissed you while he slowly pulled his fingers out of you. Forcing you to let out a sigh. He watched you as you stood up and fixed your shorts. He sucked your juices off his fingers while he watched you pay for the pizza and rushed to close the door and set the food down.

"What you don't want to eat?" Alex said sarcastically.
"I'm a little more hungry for something else." You replied as you got on your knees and positioned yourself between Alex's legs.
    You licked your lips and threw your hair into a ponytail. He unbuttoned and pulled his pants down, revealing his rock hard cock. You gasped when you finally saw it. You gripped his cock and started stroking him. Alex just stared at you, as you brought the tip to your mouth. Your tongue swirled around the tip and you savored the taste of his precum. Slowly you began sucking him and bobbing your head up and down. Taking him deeper into your mouth with each movement. Alex groaned when you took him deep in your throat and gagged on him. As you sucked on his throbbing cock, you kept eye contact with him. Alex gripped your ponytail and took control. Staring into your eyes as he made you gag on his cock. After he let you go, you couldn't take it anymore. You pulled down your shorts and climbed on top of his lap. You crashed your lips against his. You let him guide the tip of his dick to your dripping pussy and you slowly sand down onto him.
"Oh... fuck you're so big." You moaned as you began to move yourself up and down.
"You feel so fucking good, Y/N. God you're so tight." He growled as you started moving your hips faster. Alex tipped your tank top over your head and unhooked your bra to expose your tits. Alex latched his mouth to your nipple as he gripped your other tit. He began to trail hickies from your nipple to your throat. Alex gripped your ass with both hands and you started riding him harder and faster.
"I-I'm gonna cum Alex!" You screamed as you pussy began to spasm in ecstasy. Your nails dig into his muscular arms and he buried your moans with kisses. You whimpered as your orgasm reached its end, while you still rode him.
"Fuck that felt good." Alex said in shaky voice.
"Mmhmm, now it's your turn." You said as you moved your hips in a savage rhythm.
"Fill me up, baby" you told him as you kissed his neck.
"Are you sure?" He asked as his body tensed, he was close.
"I'm on the pill, now cum for me." You said as he thrusted hard up into you. After a few more thrusts he coated your walls with his cum and you collapsed on him. The two of you caught your breath and sloppily kissed one another.

"That was amazing" Alex said as he kissed your face all over.
"Fuck yes it was!" You laughed and kissed him a couple more times before you lifted yourself off of him, putting your shorts back on.
"Well now that we got that out of the way, we can eat and actually WATCH a movie." You said jokingly, handing him a slice of pizza.
"As long as you still cuddle me." Alex replied and took a big bite.