Chapter 3

"COULD YOU ATLEAST STOP READING THAT BOOK AND DO SOME BAND PRACTICE GOD DAMMIT!!" Nick yelled at me.

Aww.. he yelled at me.. how sad.. but seriously I don't wanna stop reading a new book that I bought just a while ago. he's like my dad but my real dad doesn't care if I don't do chores and just read a book in the corner cuz c'mon! who knows that something might happen I mean.. this is such a great book! Oh god! to whoever invented books. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR CREATING THESE! and I wanna marry you and you're probably dead right now or just old and doing nothing but WAIT FOR ME. Nick is still pissed off about how I'm still sitting my ass around reading a book and doing nothing.

"if you don't get your ass up and do band practice, I will not make you chocolate porridge" Nick said in a serious tone.

HUH! NOO! NO NICK NO! I LOVE YOUR PORRIDGES! OK OK! I WILL DO BAND PRACTICE! HUHUHU!

"aww... ok. I'm closing the book and do band practice! just please don't stop making chocolate porridge! I love them!" I sob

"HAHAHA.. ok I won't.. and I know you love them so much. Just do band practice Okay?"

"Did you just flirted with me?"

"What?"

"what"

"Nevermind. C'mon! let's do some band practice"

I LOVE YOU NICK! YOU MAKE THE BEST CHOCOLATE PORRIDGES EVER! but first... ONE. MORE CHAPTER.

"Give me one more chapter please!"

"No cuz later on you'll keep saying for one more chapter after the other chapter and then you'll finish the book and took every food in the fridge and cry in the corner"

"Whaat? no I don't."

"Mhm.."

Ok! it's true! I do take everything in the fridge and cry in the corner cuz c'mon! who doesn't cry when you finish a book? that happens to me like a lot of times. even on tour! I wish someone invented a never ending book. OMG! that would be so awesome and I don't have to take everything in the fridge and go cry in the corner! but also I want more books! more books please! Nick! can I borrow your credit card please! after band practice, we decided to order some food but we're a bit of a lazy bug.

"Ugh.. someone call my sister please!" I said

"do you even realize that she's in college right now and struggling?" Nick said

"eh. call her"

"it's 3am at her place why would we even disturb a college student?"

"we seriously need her right now. we're dying here!" Brendon said

"I'll do it ok! that poor college student of yours might be struggling"

Aww.. Nick is such a sweetheart! he knows the struggles of a college student! like you wake up around 4am just to study for your exams cuz you know that its gonna be harder than you thought.

"WHAT IS NICK TAKING SO LONG?" Mav sobbed.

"We're dying!" Brendon sobbed.

"We're all gonna die"

"would you guys please shut the fuck up and get the hell out of here! trying to read here!"

then they both sobbed together. Dammit Mav! would you guys please shut the fuck up?! I'm trying to read over here!

"NICK! PLEASE! PLEASE NICK! WE'RE DYING OVER HERE"

Brendon, if you don't shut your mouth, I will shove this book right up your ass and rip off your Mr. fluffy gary and burn it right infront of you. Oh my god, I know how we all love food so much and we're gonna die if we don't eat but c'mon! There's chips over at the pantry! well if I can't actually stop them then I'll go to the library. Those bitches won't stop sobbing I mean the Pizza place must be a block or a mile away like c'mon! Nick might be stuck in a line waiting or got mobbed by fans maybe.

"Guys! I'm going out to the library!"

Oookaaayyy... they're still sobbing. God, I hate these bitches crying.

"WOULD YOU GUYS PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP OR I WILL STAB THE BOTH OF YOU WITH A FORK FOR GOD SAKE!!" I yell.

well that went too far but seriously! I am so done with them sobbing and crying about food. I may know how it feels to get hungry and waiting for the person who buys the food outside but seriously! if they don't shut the hell up and I'm reading a book, I would literally murder someone right now.

"Do you even know how it feels to be hungry?" Mav said

"Do you even know how it feels to read a book with 2 bitches sobbing like there's no tomorrow?"

"YO PEEPS! I'M BACK WITH THE FOOOOD!!!" Nick! OMG NICK! YOU'RE BACK!

"YEEEYYYY!!!!"

"Ok so.. I got pizza for all of us, a chocolate hershey bar for the lady-"

"Why thank you Nick." Mav said

"Not you! This is for Chaz!" Aww!! NICK I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

This is the best day of my life! THE WISE DRUMMER HAS BOUGHT ME A CHOCOLATE HERSHEY BAR!