Chapter 15

The next morning 8:17am

Tiffany wakes up to hands wrapped around her waist as she turns around to see Matt laying next to her. She faces him as she plays with his hair then kisses him on the nose.

Laying next to him makes me so happy, I just love cuddling with him.

Tiffany watches him sleep for a few minutes then lays her head down on his chest. She lifts her head then starts to watch him sleep again.

"What?" He opens his eyes and stares at her.

"My bad, I thought you were sleep" he stands and stretches.

"Hope Anthony isn't awake" he walks to the door opening it and peeking his head out.

"Don't leave me" she sits up in bed as he turns back to her.

"I'll come back once anthony leaves" he walks up to her kissing her then walks out the door closing it behind him.

Tiffany hops up and walks over to her dresser grabbing her a white crop top and some black leggings with some black adidas as she changes her outfit then walks to the bathroom and brushes her teeth.

I love wearing black, I'm not emo or anything, black is just a sexy color.

Tiffany grabs her phone and walks downstairs into the living room and sees Anthony and Matt talking.

"Hey sis" Anthony kisses her on the cheek "did you think about coming with us to the movies today?" He sits.

"I've been in this house for a long time so I guess I'll go" she pours her a cup of water.

"Okay we decided to go there late like around 7:30 so it could be dark"

"Who else is going?" She sits on the counter.

"Don't worry, Alicia isn't gonna be there, she's still mad about how I kicked her ass out my house" he laughs.

"Good cause I was gonna have to beat a bitch up if she tried me again" she hops off the counter as Matt smirks at her across the room.

"I was gonna go to jeff house in 2 hours and we could just stay there till 7 then leave and go to the movies" Anthony walks over to her.

"Alright"

2 hours later matt, Anthony and Tiffany walks out to Anthony car and gets inside as he drives off. 1 hour later he arrives at jeff house as they get out and walks up and knocks.

"Wassup" jeff opens the door doing his handshake with matt and anthony then they walk inside. Sitting in the living room is jessica, drew and the 2 girls (alexis and rachel) who was at her house before.

"Hey!" Jessica stands walking over to tiffany and hugging her.

"hi, your house is beautiful" tiffany looks around.

"Thank you, let me show you around while the boys sits in here, alexis and Rachel let's go" the 2 girls stand and follows Jessica and tiffany.

"This is the kitchen, the backyard, the laundry room, the game room, the theater, my brothers room, my room and lastly the guest rooms" Jessica shows tiffany all over the house.

"Wow, if I had a house like this I would be throwing parties everyday" tiffany replies as Jessica laughs.

"We throw parties once in a while, we was planning on throwing one tomorrow, you down?" She walks back to her room.

"Sure" jessica, tiffany, alexis and Rachel walks into Jessica room as she closes and locks the door and walks over to her bed and sits.

"So, tell me about you and matt, how did it start?" Jessica crosses her legs as she smiles. "You're dating matt?" Alexis asks with a surprised look.