I got in the "U kno I had to do it to em" pose and said that to my parents

ha20438 :

Poor lust (rape? And did lust have to go though therapy?) 

---------------------

Lust:Well, kinda. You see, that kind of stuff is normal in my AU, people start having sex at the age of 3, it's one of the first things we're taught, along with how not to get pegnate.

Lust:All though, it was rape, almost every kid in my AU (unless the parents actually care for them, and are in hiding) goes through it, and it's traumatizing to them... well from my own experiences, that is, just to push them into the world without thought or action. It's quite sickening actually. After the first time being raped, kids usually avoided everybody, now knowing dangers and what not, and they're timid, and locked off until they grow and sex is figuratively and literally shoved down their throats and up their asses. 

Horror:...

Lust:*tears up* And everybody knows deep down, this isn't the way, there has to be a better situation, but we're forced, forced into a society that's entirely based off the concept of sex. Like how society is on the surface but worse, the hotter and better you are at it, the more successful and "happy" you'll be, the more reluctant, ugly, and bad you are at it, you're treated as an imposer, a backstabbing bitch, a traitor. Eventually, you grow up knowing no other way, so you just fall into it, the sounds of people getting laid and others desperately trying to get laid. And there's few escapes. It's just normal.

Horror:Lust...

Lust:But about therapy... I did have secret therapy with the people who didn't agree with the society we're in, and help each other out, it's run by Mettaton. Despite desperate attempts, they got caught, and most killed. I wasn't there that day, and felt alone, only knowing me, Mettaton, and 4 others felt as if we didn't belong, and this world addicted to sex was horrible... I finally found an escape into the multiverse, but I knew I couldn't take the others from our corrupted world. 

Horror:*grabs Lust and hugs him, as Lust cries on Horror's shoulder*

Horror:Shhhh... shhhh.... it's in the past...

UnderVixen :

I dare the Sanses to blow up the fourth wall and attack all of us. Us=the people reading this.

------------

Everybody:*BREAKS THE FOURTH WALL*

Ink:CHARGE, THEY RUINED US

Everybody:*SCREAMS AND RUNS AFTER*

RaraPlayz

*gives Ink and Error some juice (that has truth syrm(?) mixed in it)* Here ya guys go. Also tell me, do you guys love each other? (The truth syrm(?) makes them tell the truth for the rest of the chapter)

--------------

Ink and Error:*walking out of the closet*

Ink:FINALLY OUT OF THERE!

Error:Uhm. Ink. There's some juice here. With a note.

Ink:*trying to open the bedroom door* SHIT WE'RE LOCKED IN HERE UNTIL SOMEBODY UNLOCKS IT

Error:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ink:At least we have beverages this time *takes a sip of the juice*

Error:*also takes a sip of the juice