DISCLAIMER! I KNOW BARELY ANYTHING ABOUT SNU ! I DID AS MUCH RESEARCH AS POSSIBLE TO BE AS ACCURATE AS POSSIBLE BUT IT WAS SO CONFUSING PLEASE DONT FIGHT ME !! IM A CHILD! (I'm 16 hehe sorry) BUT LIKE YOU SEE IM FROM US SO I ALSO DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT KOREAN CULTURE SO BARE WITH ME! Thank you! 💜
----

The sunlight from my window wakes me up and I look at my clock.
11:23. Just in time.
I wipe the drool from my mouth and the crusts from my eyes and start my day. I head to my closet and grab a blue sweater, black pants and jacket, and a belt. I lay them on my bed and head to my bathroom. I brush my teeth and hair and move onto makeup. I do a natural look with a pop of nude pink lips. I change into my clothes and slip on a pair of black loafers.
I grab my black over the shoulder computer bag and throw in a phone charger, headphones and my wallet. I grab my phone and put it in my pocket. I get my keys off the counter and prep myself for the weekly commute to class. I walk to the nearest coffee shop and order a green tea. I pay and then continue my commute to class.
I reach the Literature building in time and get to the right class room. I go back a couple rows to the middle aisle and seat myself. I pull out my laptop and plug it in. I turn it on and wait for the professor to arrive. Meanwhile other students come in and set up as well. While waiting I decide to hop on Instagram. I haven't checked it since last night.

@ipurpleyou wants to send you a DM.

This guy again?
I decide not to deal with it right now, and as if God heard my prayers, the professor arrives. I put my phone away to deal with later and get ready for class.

Half way through the lecture I hear my phone buzz. I decide against it because the notes are starting to get intense.
Buzz.
Another one. And another. And another. I quickly check to see if it might be Yoongi but it's not, and I don't bother checking who else it could be so I decide to turn my phone off completely and throw it in my bag.
Damn you whoever is spamming me. I missed a whole section and do a quick and silent prayer it wasn't important.
If only I could make at least one friend in this class that'd be great, cause then I could just get the missing notes from them.
Once the notes are done our professor reminds us of our essay that's due next class and he leaves. I pack up and grab my phone turning it on to call Yoongi.

"Hello," he greets.
"Helllooo. Are you on your way?"
"Yes ma'am, I'm not too far."
"Ok cool I'll meet you at the normal spot," I respond warmly.
"Sounds good, see you soon."
"Alright," I say before hanging up and leaving the class room. I make my way outside the building and around the corner and leave campus as fast as my legs will allow me without jogging.
I wait for Yoongi at the corner and see his car approach. Once it stops I make my way to the passenger side and get it.
"Hellooooo," I greet.
"Hello," he offers me a high five and I accept his gesture. "Are you hungry?"
"Yessssss," I draw out.
"You want ramen?"
"Of course," I answer as though it's the most obvious thing in the world.
"Alright. Buckle up." He reminds me before pulling away and driving off. I put my seat belt on and get on my phone. Yoongi looks over at me while I stare at the DM notifications.
"Ooooh who's that?" He says intrigued.
"Nothing. It's no one." I say simply.
"At least tell me what it is," he says not giving up. I sigh and give in.
"Okay. So. This guy last night followed me and spammed me then commented he wanted to collab-"
"Wait, really?" Did he really just cut me off? Yoongi's getting a bit excited, huh?
"Yes, and then is requesting a DM, but I don't know if I want to tell someone off today." I say before tucking my phone under my leg.
"Hm," he hums when we pull into the ramen shop. "When we sit down show me his account."
We order our ramen and then sit down. I pull out my phone and show him the account, me seeing it for the first time too.
"His name is Taehyung. He really like photography, and he's really good. I think you should definitely do it." I raise an eyebrow at that.
"Do what?" I ask.
"Collaborate with him. You need more friends," Yoongi says before giving me one of his eggs from his bowl.
"I have friends," I lie through my ramen infested mouth.
"A friend. And that's me." He smirks.
"Ok, but still, I don't even know Taehyung. I don't know about this, Yoongs..." I trail off.
"Just do it for me. I'll go with you, don't think I'd let you meet up with someone you don't know with out me?" He says. Just the thought of meeting someone I don't know makes my hands sweat.
"Fine. But you owe me one," I say.
"Didn't I just buy you ramen, pick you up from class, and take you home last night?" He says sarcastically.
"Thanks for the ramen, but the rest are mandatory," I say and smile showing the ramen in my mouth. He cringes and looks away with faux disgust on his face. I chuckle and open the DM's from Taehyung .

ipurpleyou
hey, did you see my comment? Sent 2:05 pm

ipurpleyou
I'm sorry it really weird of me to comment, spam, and DM you, but your work is amazing. Sent 2:08 pm

ipurpleyou
okay I'm sorry, just please consider it. Sent 2:11

HoMinaPhotos has accepted your DM

HoMinaPhotos
Received 3:09

HoMinaPhotos
I've considered it. When are you free?
Sent 3:09