The Mean Girl

"girls let's go now"

"omg hi natalie " umm don't talk to me oh and your suppose to be in the loser side not our side"

class we have a new girl her name is Ariana. Maya we found a new girl " nice wait as our friend. of course u idot.

"I'm sorry"  Ariana you will be sitting nice next to Natalie " hi my name is Natalie how about I show u around after this class" yea sure that's sounds great. "maya I'll be showing her around after this sounds good"

ringggggggg: " oh that's the bell come on let's go show you around. hey  Natalie hey girls I'm showing the new girl around I'll be there any minute okay byeeee. so ariana  maybe we could be freinds cause looks like we have the same periods ( please don't.think wrong cause it s not like that its how u say second class or first) let's go to lunch. that sounds great Natalie and being friends sounds great to. ariana  that's just great. yes its is (both laughing)

please comment and vote it will mean a lot to me.             

Ariana do you want to come over my house it will be fun come on we can do our homework together. actually I can't I have plans with family today well that's fine maybe some other time " yea of course Natalie.

A month later

hey omg hey Ariana hey girls were is Natalie she not coming to school today so u will be the leader for today "oh no of course not I have no idea how to that" but you've been seeing Natalie this whole last month how come you don't know " I'll try " hi cute one