PLAY ROOM PUNISHMENT

PART ONE

So I walk in an hour after Hannah had entered the room. I could tell when I walked in she forgot something that she should have done to be in proper punishment pose. I say, "tisk tisk my sexy little pet forgot something maybe we should do some intense training again." She stays silent knowing that I didn't ask her opinion on this matter. I walk around her and say, "Pet, what did you forget to do?" She replys quickly with, "Mistress, I forgot to handcuff my arms around the middle of bed frame. " I command her to fix it now. She obeys my command quickly. I grab my crop whip and flogger I tell her ass in the air and spread your legs apart as far as possible. She obeys and I walk behind her a say you will not cum till told understand baby slut? She replys quickly with, "YES, MISTRESS. " "GOOD BABY SLUT" I say. I hit her ass with the whip the next second I continue for 89 more whips on her bare ass than I put a gag ball into her mouth and fast it in. I grab my flogger and I slowly calculated the exact angle to be able to hit her clit with the flogger. Next I wait till her muffled whimpers turn to moans and swish I hit my mark sending her into louder muffled moans. Than I undo the ball gag and undo her handcuffs next I threw her on to the bed and handcuffed her hands to the headbord and took scarfs and rope and tied her legs as wide as possible than attached my strap on and tell her to beg for it.

PART TWO

She eagerly started begging to suck my cock by saying, "Mistress, please please allow me the honor of Sucking your amazing dick." I move to her mouth she opens up and then I slam my cock all the way in. I start making her deep throat my sexy cock. She starts to bob up and down my cock I notice that it is nice and wet I slowly remove it and move to her pussy lips and slowly pinch her clit and grab the nipple clamps. I slowly attached one then the other hearing her moans I went for more pain then pleasure. I next slammed my cock into her slowly teasing her g-spot grinding my hips against her. She screams "faster Mistress Faster Mistress. " I do as she says next comes out "Mistress may I please cum?" I reply with a "Yes little baby slut. " Next she tightens around the cock and starts scream fuck Mistress. With that she cums and I remove my cock anc have her suck it clean as I cum. Next I remove all restraints and hold my baby girl checking for any pain or soreness from the play time we just had she curls into my arms and falls asleep and I listen to her heartbeat slow and fall asleep know that I love my submissive baby girl.

AUTHER NOTE CHAPTER ONE

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK SO FAR