:17:

I woke turned around and felt the bed. The spot was empty that Amah was in. I sat up and realized he was gone.

I gotta pee anyway. I got up and went to the bathroom to go pee. After J was done I washed my hands and grabbed my tooth brush. I put a slab of toothpaste on it and ran it under the water. After I was done brushing my teeth I grabbed a hot rag and washed my face.
.
.
After I was done I walked out the bathroom and instantly jumped.

"What tha Fuck Mah" I said throwing a pillow at him. "Stop Fucking Scaring me you asshole" I yelled.

He smirked and got up and hugged me. "Good morning love"

"Good morning" I said with a attitude. "One day ima fuck around and shoot ya ass" I complained. I got away from his grip and started fixing the bed.

He came behind me and grabbed my waist from behind. He kissed the back of my neck and then whispered in my ear.

"I got this Ma, you just go get dressed" he said.

His voice sent chills down my spine. I turned around and put my arms around his neck.

"Fo what" I asked curious.

"Just go get dressed in anything,you'll look good either way" he said. I smiled and let go of him.

I went to my walk in closet and closed the door. I changed into:

A grey dress that fitted my body perfectly, a cropped blue jean jacket with long sleeves and my white vans

I walked out the closet and into the bathroom. I flat ironed my hair and put a white head band on.

I walked back out and sat on the bed. Amah smiled at me. "You look good Ma"he complemented.

"Thanks Mah" I said blushing.

"Well c'mon we got somewhere to be"he said grabbing my hand.
.
.
.
.
.

We arrived at a big house and got out his Benz Truck.

"Umm Amah who house is this?" I asked confused.

"You'll see" he said with a smirk. The house is beautiful but I don't feel right. We got up the steps and knocked on the door.