Ultraviolet Disinfection System

Hitech UV is one of the most reliable options available today in the market for any business to partner with UV Surface Sterilizer, UV For Room Sterilization, UV disinfection system in Milk & Dairy industry, Ultraviolet Sterilizer for Hotel Kitchens, SS Micron filters Hospitals, Dental clinics, Pharmaceuticals.

Hitech UV has been in the water disinfection industry since 1984, we manufacture UV surface purifiers,Ultraviolet sterilizers, UV for Hospitals & UV Air Disinfection Systems. UV Air Sterilizer,Ultraviolet Disinfection System,UV For AHU are efficient for water treatment across industries.

 UV Air Sterilizer,Ultraviolet Disinfection System,UV For AHU are efficient for water treatment across industries

Quartz is one of those few solid materials that are virtually transparent to short-wave ultraviolet.The Quartz sleeves act like a protective layer and insulation around the UV lamps of the UV Sterilization Systems. Especially when it comes to the water sterilizer units, Quartz Sleeve is the only medium through which water can be exposed to the Ultraviolet rays for its treatment. Running on electricity, the lamps cannot be directly used for the sterilization treatment of water with live current flowing through it, water being a strong conductor of electricity special care needs to be taken with the water sterilization units always.