at first sight

Cordelia's hands trembled as she opened the box and grabbed the first letter she saw. Her index finger slowly swiped across the dry ink of Misty's handwriting as tears threatened to spill. Cordelia began to feel lightheaded so she sat on the bed smelling the slightest scent of her Misty. She gently tore the envelope and pulled out a piece of paper.

this is in the point of view of misty as it is her letter about her arrival to the academy.

I feel lost, almost as if I'm losing my mind. Even though I've grown up with it, doesn't mean it's normal. I'm not normal. I need help. Yesterday I killed two hillbillies. But they were gator hunting. I had to protect my babies from harm.

I've decided that I should at least try and get some help. Before my sister died, she told me there was an academy for witches just a few hours away. I think I'll go there.

I packed up all my shawls and personal belongings before I left. I went onto a road and followed it for nearly twenty minutes until a taxi drove by. My luck I guess. I didn't have any money so I had to use a little magic to get my way. The ride was long and painful but very interesting to see new things other than my home in the swamp.

The academy was huge. Huger than anything I'd ever seen. The gate was pretty, I mean yeah so was the big house. The gate was open so I walked inside and made my way in. Everything was SPOTLESS. I was so shocked at how beautiful the inside was. Then someone tapped my shoulder. I think I actually jumped. I turned around to see two different colored eyes. And a small smile.

I didn't realize the woman asked me a question or even said anything until she laughed and waved her hand in my face. She was so breathtakingly gorgeous. I felt my face redden. Then she asked again. "Are you okay?" I blinked and nodded. "I'm Cordelia and you are?" I gulped. "I'm Misty I- I came for help." Cordelia smiled at me and nodded. "Come with me."

I followed Cordelia into a cute little room where we both sat down. Cordelia asked me many questions which I'll spare the useless details. She led me to my room and told me that I would be alright. She smiled before closing the door to my new room in the academy.

I laid down on the bed and squealed. I felt like my heart was about to explode. She was so perfect. Her cute little nose and brown eyes and... perfect lips. That perfect smile. I had to get to know her.