one night

Did not proofread. Enjoy.

One of the best things about being a model was seeing beautiful women from all around, in different skins, with different hair, gorgeous bodies, slim, thick, chubby, skinny. Every woman had her own unique spicy that made them special in their own way, it could be their skin color, it could be their hair, the way they carry themselves, the way they expressed themselves and beliefs, everything about a woman is blessing. There isn't a single flaw in them.

Ariana loved women. She adored them, cherished and praised them like goddesses. Ariana never got tired of being a model, besides it being one of her passions, she woke up everyday thinking what new things she was going to try or try it with. She was in love with her job and every aspect of it, specially seeing naked boobs and butts every once in a while—those were her favorite by the way.

The sound of heels clicking the ground echoed through the large, almost empty room, heads turned, smiles formed and jaws dropped, welcomed Ariana Grande to another one of her magazines cover photo shoots. Ariana smiled at the photographers and her peers, waving at them lazily due to the weight she felt in her forearm because of her heavy-leather purse. Her hair was down and no extensions were added this time leaving the tips to rest close to her shoulders. She wasn't really in the mood to put on make up in the morning besides, everyone knew she was gorgeous with or without make up, so Ariana went with her natural look, she only applied chapstick on.

Ariana spied from across the room the corner where he glam squad were setting everything up. She walked over to them as she greeted everyone with a charming smile. She let out a sigh of relief as she arrived at her glam station, she placed her purse on top of the table that didn't have make up supplies on top and flopped on top of a chair. She immediately got rid of her boots, she felt her pinky toe start to cry out.

Ariana's eyes met her make up artist through the mirror glued to the table, he smiled brightly at her and she smiled back because his smile was contagious. His perfect teeth and wide lips enlarged his smile and it made him look funny, he was always in a bright mood too, she doesn't remember a day Johnny was under a dark cloud. "Good morning, sunshine!" He said, adding more enthusiasm than he normally do.

"Hi, Johnny." Ariana smiled.

"How's your lovely morning?" Johnny said as he looked away from the mirror and went back into placing at the make up cosmetics in the table, from the ones he used most to the ones he barely touched but could be needed in case of anything.

"Interesting," Ariana responded. "How's your lovely morning, Johnny?"

"Mine is spectacular, darling."

Ariana giggled. "Alright so, what's in for today?"

"Okay, so since the backdrop is gonna be a beige color we're gonna go with platinum hair and extensions, light make up and nude lipstick. Your eyebrows are gonna be a little darker to make the roots of your hair, though." Johnny said. He looked at Ariana's face, she looked like she was really in deep thought. But no worries, he knew she'd go with his idea because she always does. She was always down for something different.

Ariana never had a photo shoot with platinum hair, never thought about it neither but she wanted it now. The way Johnny described it, it didn't sound like a bad look after all. Life is about trying and experimenting new things, anyway. "Let's do it." Ariana grinned as she nodded her head. Jonny nodded his head too in agreement.

Ariana sat back and let Johnny do what he did best; make her look fabulous. She plugged her phone to a wireless speaker via Bluetooth, music always helped her focus whenever she was about to get in front of the camera. And specially when she has to sit on a chair for hours at glam.