Younghyun

The male had just finished his talk with a small girl around the age of eight or nine when the Wonpil look-a-like fan came close to his part of their long table. The young boy seemed to be almost too shy to approach the idol but after standing there for a few seconds he finally started moving in Younghyuns direction again. It made the older smile, happy that the younger had gotten over this nervousness. He smiled when the boy introduced himself as Seungmin and handed over a handmade drawing, which was adorable. Younghyun complimented the fan and the young man became shy again. But Younghyun wasn't someone to let a fan stand there, embarrassed and not knowing what to say. So he decided to ask how the younger had gotten here to meet them and where he originally came from, since his slight dialect gave it away that this wasn't the city he lived in. The young man started to talk about three topics at once, when he was asked. How amazing his best friend was for taking him here and how he hoped that his friend's boyfriend won't hurt him and also how absolutely boring his home city was.

It was really cute to see the boy being passionate about something and how his cheeks turned red when he was excited. But maybe the red was rather caused by embarrassment, yet again. Seungmin caught himself mid rant about his classmates and apologised way too often for talking about uninteresting stuff. The younger really was so adorable, almost like a little child. It made Younghyuns heart burst with fondness. He decided to ask which song was the boys favourite to get the fan to concentrate on something different then his embarrassment. It seemed to work since Seungmin once again started to ramble about the melody and amazing lyrics of his favourite song from Day6. All the praise made the singer become somewhat shy and he ducked his head when Seungmin finished telling him how amazing his voice sounded. All the other fans waiting in line screamed because seeing the singer shy was something rare and treasureable. It made the two males having a conversation laugh slightly.

Younghyun asked Seugmin for his album to sign and Seungmin seemed to struggle slightly but eventually he almost thrusted it into Younghyuns hands and asked him to sign it with a simply 'fighting', which the older gladly did. He thanked the younger many times for coming today before Seungmin moved to the next person, Dowoon.

The young drummer had seen the interaction between the two and it was already one of the best things today. If anyone could make his hyung shy, they were proably a good person, in Dowoons mind.
When the young fan approached him and gave him a handmade drawing Dowoon smiled a big, happy smile. He asked for the fans name, not only because it was the usual procedure, but because he was genuinely interested who that person in front of him was.

But being the goof ball he is, he didn't just move on to the next topic after their small talk but instead he complimented Seungmin for having an almost as pretty name as his drawings were. The younger became shy again and protested weakly when his drawing was mentioned but the drummer was having none of it, loudly asking for Sungjins opinion on his portrait drawing done by Seungmin, also getting Younghyuns attention with the raise of his voice.

The leader turned around to face the two and a smile spread over his face when seeing the drawing. Giving a compliment how good it looked, he quickly turned around again to the rather jealous looking girl that was staring at Seungmin. The young man became incredibly embarrassed especially when Younghyun also said something about how beautiful 'Seungmin-ahh's' drawing was. The fans' face must have looked like a tomato, because the sight made the drummer sitting at the table giggle slightly. He assured Seungmin that his skills were really great and how he was glad that finally someone understood how it felt to wear his embarrassment openly for the world to see in form of blushing. They smiled slightly at each other and when Dowwon asked for something to sign the album with, Seungmin told him that just his initials would be cool looking and enough, but Dowoon decided to add a simple sentence in very small letters.

You are amazing. Y.D.

Seungmin only saw the message from Dowoon, when he handed the album over for Sungjin to sign after their small talk and it made him embarrassed for the nth time that day. The leader read the message and chuckled slightly. Only Dowoon.

"He is right. You are very talented Seungmin-ssi."

The younger opened his mouth to either protest or thank the older countless times, but the singer shut him up, by saying how he didn't want a response to that since it was the truth. The older didn't even ask if he should sign it for a special name, but instead chose to write down a simple encouraging message for whoever would read it.

Keep being as you are, because it's amazing. ~S .

It was rather cheesy and if any of the other members would read it, they'd proably laugh at their leader. But these few words meant the world to Seungmin so it was okay.

When he approached the last idol, Jaehyung aka youngkisbrians' favourite, it seemed like all of his worries about doing something stupid in front of them melted away. He stood in front of Jae with a small smile on his lips and a proud look in his eyes when the singer complimented his drawings. Talking about anything seemed to be as easy as breathing for Seungmin and the older and they almost forgot he reason they were here. When it was almost time for the fan to go he fiddled with his album before passing it over and explaining in a rush how he really wasn't their fan for fame or anything like that but needed the idol to sign the album for a certain 'Kang' because Seungmin wanted to gift this album to his internet friend and would gladly miss the chance of having a signed album if it made his friend happy. When the younger explained it, a proud smile passed Jaehyungs face. Their fans really were amazing and deserved the best. The message for Seungmins album came easy to Jae's mind.

Thank you Kang, for existing
XoXo Jae

The end of my second text chapter in this book. I hope you enjoyed it a bit. See you in the next DM chat
Love F.🖤