12~Scream Work

"Just don't forget honey to eat well and sleep early

"Just don't forget honey to eat well and sleep early. We love you."

"Okay, mum, bye. Waiting for you for three other days." Sigi hung up and looked desperately at her phone. She was liking millions of photos in Instagram, already won four levels at her favourite game, finished reading Divergent and she was bored. Sigi glanced the clock landing at 9:14 Pm so the television won't be having films, yet.

Then she opened her computer and started to search of a horror movie. These kind of movies were her favorites even though her mum always disagreed with her choice. Sigi clicked the first movie and began watching it.

***

It was in the middle of the movie when she heard the sound of a notification. Sigi saw that her best friend had written a mesagge, telling her to meet her up tomorrow.

Sigi: Ok. See u there :)

She texted and went back to her movie.

'Ahhhhhh... Please don't... I beg you... Please... No!' The female character screamed and the movie ended with the serial killer watching his victim through her window.

Sigi shivered uncomfortably and took a look at her room's window just to be sure there wasn't a scary serial killer to kill her. Through the night there were two pale lights but she didn't pay too much attention. But she wasn't feeling alone anymore.

Suddenly a scary sound of screeching the glass was heard and Sigi saw for the second time her window. There was a man wearing black clothes who made Sigi screaming for life. But the problem isn't that he was outside. She turned around slowly, sobbing heavy when she looked at this man inside of her room, behind her door. So there was no escape. He was exactly as the serial killer looked at the movie she just saw. He was approaching her slowly and she screamed.

"Please don't... I beg you... Please... No!" She yelled and when he put his hand with the knife up, Sigi woke up realising it was just a bad dream.

She washed her eyes and saw herself through the mirror as she muttered:

"Great, now I won't be alone this two more days..."