The demon slayer joins the action

ᕼI ᗯEᒪᑕOᗰE TO ᑭᗩᖇT 4 Oᖴ TᕼIᔕ ᔕTOᖇY (I'ᗰ ᗰᗩKIᑎG TᕼIᔕ EᗩᔕY ᖴOᖇ ᗰE) EᑎᒍOY!
(Juvia's pov.)
"How did the beat us so fast" Erza said stress full as she was getting treated by Wendy, Romeo was holding on to her still. 'That remind me where is Gray-sama' I looked around to she if I could find him I walked to the infirmary, there he was awake but was badly hurt. I walked up to him, " Gray my darling how are you feeling?" I said to him, "Juvia how long have you been here in the guild because of me?" He asked totally ignoring my question, "Ummm Juvia as been here for along time even longer then Wendy!" I said frustrated. "yeah you have" he said calmly as he raised him self up and tried to get out of bed "Gray-sama what to you think you're doing you aren't well enough to get out of bed" I said worried, he answered "I'll be fine" he stood up and walked out of the infirmary. I followed him out Erza screamed at him "Gray you shouldn't be out of bed" he answered her calmly "Erza I'm fine, I don't need your concern" everyone gasped at what Gray said to Erza. "What did you say!?" She said mad at him, he answered "you heard me loud and clear, hey Juvia come sit with me" he said to me with a smile on his face, I went to sit next to him but the full guild was still so surprised how Gray at just treated Erza she came over to us and was going to punch him but Gray blocked the punch with his bare hand and he was in his Devil slaying form, and he said "is there something bothering you Erza? That you have to try to punch me while I'm still injured" she looked surprised but jumped back and said "what the hell is this Gray?" He stood up and answered "me telling you I'm done taking orders from you". "Wow Gray do you have to lie to her" Wendy said with a smirk on her face, (A.N. I know I'm making Wendy one bad ass character in this story.) "Erza looked at her and said " what you mean lie to me", she just laughed and said "he is obviously in heat after all the other guys being in heat then he must have gone inflicted by them". I stood up and looked at Gray, he just looked down like he was ashamed by what Wendy just said what was going wrong with him. I walked closer to him slowly and said to him "his it true Gray-sama, are you really in heat" I put my hand on his shoulder he just pushed it off like he didn't deserve anything he just walked away from everyone like they were all judging him but no one was judging the mostly just looked surprised I followed after him in to the infirmary.

(In the infirmary)

Gray sat in on one of the beds looking down like he was still ashamed off himself. I walked up to him and sat next to him and said "Umm Gray are you ashamed because you didn't know you could be in heat and you at no one tell you how it works and you don't know who you're mate is?" He looked up at me and said "Yes and no, I know who my mate is, my inner instinct told me that, but you're right I don't know anything about this mating season thing and I don't know how it works". I heard then master say then "So you're under hundred percent controlling you aren't going to hurt anyone?". Gray then laughed and said "yes grams I'm under hundred percent control".

(Sometime later after everyone at asked Gray many questions and everyone at calmed down)

"So Gray are you going to mate with your mate or what" Erza said eating strawberry cake, Gray was surprised by Erza question and answered her "nah I'm not going to mate with her I'm just going to wait it trough" he said calmly but, Wendy said then "Umm Gray you have no Choice in the matter you'll have to mate with her or you'll die, so who the lucky girl Gray" she said rather smug, Gray looked at her surprised by are attitude and how she was acting."what the hell is wrong with you Wendy why are you acting so smug" he said rather surprised, Romeo said "she as been like this ever since the mating season started but I'm curious too who is your mate?" Gray just Choked on air by what Romeo and I decided to step in for him "isn't that kind personal he will tell the person himself and maybe we will get to know later" right as those words came out of my mouth I felt sad thinking of my Gray with someone else and I looked down and sat back down.

(Lucy's pov.)
I sat in the bathtub trying to calm down but it was rather hard to think with Natsu knowing my every single thought.
(Natsu tell apathy)
Natsu: "Luce have you calmed down yet" he asked with the worried voice
Lucy: I said to him " kinda I'm still just cleaning my self up" I thought 'that was a lie I'm steaming with anger'
Natsu screaming: "don't lie to me Luce"
Lucy angry:"ugh I forgot you can read my thoughts"
(End of tell apathy)
I stood up and got in a towel my clothes weren't in the bathroom because I had given them to Natsu so he could clean them. I went out of the bathroom and I didn't see Natsu till he at jumped on top of my he smacked his lips to mine and started kissing me I was so surprised on what to do I tried to push him off but he was way stronger then me so I had no choice but kiss him back. He deepened the kiss and kissed me passionately. He started to try but is tongue in my mouth so he rubbed it against my lip I did not open my mouth so he but his hand near my waste and to my ass that he cramped to my surprise I opened my mouth Natsu took the chance and but his tough in my mouth and then he let go off my ass and but his right hand in my hair and his left to my leg and lifted it up so it was around his waste. He explored my mouth up and down, left and right and then he fought my tough with his and he won he broke the kiss so we could catch our breath's and I knew how I must look to him, my face red from blushing, and me panting for air. He didn't stop there, he started leaving marks on my neck like hickeys and I whimpered every time he bit or sucked on my neck, when it came down to my collarbone and he sucked on it I mound, I tried telling him to stop but nothing came from me, that's when he started but stopped right when he heard it like he was surprised he looked at it and I looked back at him. Something looked different about him then I Realized his eyes the weren't anymore Onyx the were orange-red and then he moved his head back to my collarbone and he started licking one spot of my collarbone and then he put his fangs in to my skin I mound from it but it also hurt, I then felt everything appended with in my heart started raising by him being close to me, I started sweating and I could feel the fire with in me. He then started licking it again and then but his mouth away from it, he looked like he was admiring his work then he jumped off me like something at happened to him, I sat up and looked at him (A.N. I just want to remind you Lucy is in a towel) his eyes at change backed. "Natsu is it you there are you okey?" I said with a worried look on my face and with a worried soul, he looked up at me and said "I'm a monster I can't even control my self around you" he started tearing up. I crawled up to him and hugged him and said calmly "you're not a monster and you will never be one in my eyes" he looked up at me sadness. I just hugged him kept on telling him he wasn't a monster, I convert him like he was a girl that at her heart broken.

(Kagura pov.)
"I am not going to strip because I'm dirty" I said in a corner of the room/hole "but you'll catch a cold" "I don't care" I said.
(A few moments later)
So I stripped in the end I was left in a bra and undies. Rogue was kind and durned around file I got undressed, he then turned around so he could take away from me my clothes and go clean them in the river some how And probably would also hang them up to dry
(Some time later)
I at waited for some time but he still at not come down then.
Then I heard him call "Kagura if you're close to the way up then move because I'll be making some rocks fall town I want you then to put them in a circle so we can but the wood there for a fire, looked to him and saw him holding rock so I moved out of the way.
(Some more time later😅)
He told after he at made the rocks come down he would go find some wood for the fire, so while I waited I did as he told me with the rocks. I was getting bored of waiting for so long so I climbed up the hole and looked a round to check if I could see him. But he was nowhere around that I could see from the hole. I got up to stand out side or from the hole I walked up to the lake I at late in earlier that day. When I looked back where I at came from I saw the line where he at hanged are clothes. (A.N. I wanted you guys to keep in mind that she is in her underwear) I looked at the fish that where swimming in the lake and tried  grabbing one of them but I failed so I tried over and over again to get us something to eat. Someone put there hands around me and whispered in my ear "I didn't know you liked walking around in your underwear". I started blushing and looked behind me and saw Rough smirking at me. I told him "you're one to talk". He help me catch some fish and it became darker out so we went in the hole with the fish  we at caught and the fire wood, he started a fire to warm us up and to cook the fish. He asked "aren't you cold? Come up to me to snuggle for warmth" I told him "No" but he then came up to me
"we don't want you to get sick"
"But I'm fine"
He went out, he came back with a blanket and but it around me but he still snuggled up to me"
'Maybe this mating season will be fine'

1958 words I like it, do you like the story so far?

~Kitty❤️