16

The girls had spent the night in my room. Yeri was in my bed next to me, seulgi was laying at the end and everyone else found a place on the floor. Our little girl talk had me thinking, what was the best was to break up with Chan before it's too late. Plus I didn't want to hurt his feelings too bad.

I got up to head to the bathroom. When I come out seulgi is standing in front of the door like she was waiting for me.

"You might not want to go in there for a few minutes" I warn before walking off but she pulls me back. " Do- do you have something to tell me?" I stutter.

"Yeah I do. When are you dumping your boyfriend?"

"Um. I-i don't know yet. Why?"

"Listen we we're gonna tell you after you broke up with him. But your being a little wimp so I think you need a little motivation" she speaks

"What do you mea-" I try to speak but I get interrupted when her lips press against mine. I stand in shock, not knowing what to do or say.

"Listen, I like you. And clearly not in the friendly type of way. We all do. Yes even Yeri."

"Yah! Seulgi I thought we were gonna tell her later" Irene whines.

"She had to know" she answers then looks at me. "So, which one of us is it gonna be?" She asks.

Wait what just happened. I need time to wrap my mind around it. The fact that all of them like me. The fact that I like guys but I starting to question myself. And their making me choose between them even before I get a chance to break up with Chan.

"Um- I.........."

To be continued......