Chapter 3~

Hey guys, i'm back with a new chapter. I know, it was a really long time, and I'm sorry. I was on vaction, so ALL my stories we're on a break. But here's the next!!

<3<3 Xxx 

****************************************************************************************************

Nialls POV

OMG, WTF, BBQ!!!! What did i do?! Why did i kiss Liam? He's never gonna talk to me again! He will hate me forever!!

'No, Niall, wait!!!!' Was the last thing i heard, before I passed out, because I walked on a wall. :$

Liams POV

'No, Niall, wait!!!!' I said, and after that i heard a loud noise coming from the hall.

When i saw Niall lying there, I started crying.

'Niall, no, what did I do?' I said, and i sat down, over Niall.

'Please, wake up. Please, you can't leave me, I can't live without you!' Right when I said that, Niall opened his eyes.

'I can't live without you either, Liam.' He said, and he was trying to get up.

'Omg, my head really hurts!!' He shouted. 

'Erm, relax, can you walk to your room?' I asked him.

'I'll try.' He said, and he was trying to get up, but his head hurt to much.

'Erm.....You know what? I'll just carry you, alright?' I asked, and he nodded.

I carried him to his bed, got some asperines, and gave it to him.

'Thanks, Li.'

'For what?' I asked.

'For everything.' He said, and he looked me in the eyes.

'Your welcome, buddy. Well, i guess I'll go to bed now, it's already late.' I said. 'Goodnight.'

'Liam? Stay with me?' He asked, and I nodded. I slipt my shirt of, and jumped in bed. We looked at each other, and we hugged really thight. I fell asleep really fast.

****

(Next morning)

Niall's POV

I wake up, and look next to me. I see that Liam is gone.

I go downstairs, but there's nobody. I walk in to the kitchen, and see a note on the counter. I read it.

To Niall, Harry, Louis and Zayn.

I'm out for breakfast, tooooooo........McDonalds!!!

I'm back in 30 minutes.

X Liam.

When I walk back to the livingroom, I hear the door open.

'He Ni, how's your head now? Did you sleep fine?' Liam asked me.

'He Li, Yeah, my head's fine, hurts still a little bit. And yeah, i slept fine, because you we're with me.' I said.

'Haha, I'm glad with that. Are you hungry? I got food!' He said.

'FOOD!! Aww, my head!'

Liam laughed.

'Do you think that's funny?' I said.

'Yup"He said.

'You better watch out!' I said, and I chased him.

'Haha, gotcha!!'  I said, while I was sitting on him.

Liam laughed, and turned around. So now he was on top.

'Haha, not for long!! Gotcha!!' Liam said, and leant in.

Our lips touched, and all around us, was gone. Until Louis came in.

'Liam, do you know where my trousers are? Erm, what is going on here?' He asked and watched us.

'Erm, nothing, we had a play fight. And I won!' Liam saved us.

'Liam, don't lie!' He looked at me, scared.  'I won, sort of!' I said. He laughed. 

'Erm, alright? But where are my trousers? And did you get breakfast?' Louis can't find anything.

'Your trousers are in your closet, and breakfast in the kitchen.' Liam anserd.

'Can you go off of me? I'm hungry, Li.'

He got off of me, and I run to the kitchen.

*************************************************************************

Alright, that's it for this time. I'm sorry if it's cheesy.

<3<3 Xxxx