SEVEN

VIGILANTIES PREMERIE PARTY - 
Olivia had never been truly fond of relationships. She was very independent and was used to being let down.

Her dad always encouraged her to go out and date, and now that she's 22 years old and still never had a serious boyfriend, her dad is more forcing than encouraging.

Jared on the other hand had been looking for someone for a long time now, but due to his hectic schedule and busy life, he never has had a time to settle down.

Yet ever since they started filming for Vigilantes, Jared has had a strong feeling towards Olivia. Unfortunately, he's been too coy to say anything. Right when they first met, Jared and Olivia hit it off. They became really close and hung out 24/7.

Olivia finds Jared really attractive but her own trust issues and insecurities are pulling her back and pushing Jared away. She wishes she could change and maybe have a chance with Jared but she's afraid of breaking down her walls, so she pushes her feelings for him to the back of her mind.

It was the premiere party for Vigilantes and Olivia was sitting alone while Jared was off mingling. She was a little hurt that he wasn't hanging out with her like usual and instead flirting it up with some other woman.

She scoffed, watching him and took a sip from her cocktail. Margot walked over to Olivia and sat down, noticing Olivia's attention on Jared. "mmm..jealous?" Margot giggled softly. Olivia turned to her with furrowed eyebrows. "no. Just...tired. I'm going to get some air." Olivia muttered, getting up and walking out on to the penthouse balcony.

She rested her elbows on the railing and let her arms hang over the edge, still clutching onto her drink with her fingers.

Soon she heard footsteps approach her from behind. "Margot said you were out here..." Jared spoke softly. Olivia huffed and still stared off into the busy city. "She also said you seemed a bit upset." Jared leaned on the railing next to Olivia and gave her a small smirk. "What's wrong, sunshine?"

Olivia met his eyes and then looked away. "Nothing. I'm just a little tired is all." She said quickly. Jared shook his head. "You're a horrible liar." He chuckled. "Is it because I was talking with that other girl...and you were...jealous maybe?" His voice got a little lower as he scooted closer to Olivia, closing the space between them.

Olivia's eyes grew a bit wider and stood still, taking in Jared's presence that suddenly felt dominating. "No..." Olivia's voice went to a whisper.

Jared cupped her cheek and his smile grew. "You're still a horrible liar." He stated. Olivia's cheeks turned red and a smile spread on her face before resting her hand on the back of Jared's neck and pulling him close.

"Just shut up and kiss me." She said and suddenly their lips touched. a feeling already throughout Olivia's body as Jared wrapped his arm around her waist.

Olivia felt content with Jared. She felt truly happy with him.