Chapter 1: The Beginning of Absolutely Nothing

Do you ever find yourself thinking things like 'What am I doing here? What was the reason I was brought upon the miracles of the earth, a world where society expects you to be something, or yet, someone?'

       You're not allowed to be a nobody, because even though some people believe they are absolutely nothing, they are at least someone that thinks that, do you know what I mean? If so, congratulations! If not, oh well what a pity, I'll explain later.

    This is our world, where some of us take the gratitude of being alive and happy, and all well being, but did you ever stop dead in your tracks to think of someone who is not. Not necessarily someone who is unhappy, but someone living with a problem of some sort, in their personal life? Yeah, it's sad huh? Because everyone in this world has at least one problem to solve, and in our state of mind, our brain automatically thinks that when that problem is solved we will be happy, you could have not have been more wrong.

    Do you remember about a paragraph ago that I said that I will explain about not understanding what I meant? If you didn't understand, it's because you cannot relate, which means you did not have that problem in your life, or at least not yet. But for people who have, people who relate, are the people who survived that time in their lives for this day to feel better about themselves, yeah, it's true.

This story takes place in the future, in the country side of England in 2045 there stood a stone bullied mansion, made in the early 2000's,  Professor Alister Winston, an elderly man with absolutely no desire to leave his house, who lives at the top of his mountain, where the nights are long and the days are short, all alone, and he is fine with that. With no friends and family to bother him, in his P.O.V, 'feels like a day off without even needing one', he always says that to himself, in order to feel comfort in the silence and in his own room, in his pajamas and slippers with a cup of tea or coffee. Yet he sometimes felt lonely, but what could he do? Anyway he's extremely lazy, SHHH, don't tell him I said that!

Below the skies of grey, under the fog, is where the forest whispers in silence with the animals and the wind, of course the trees can't talk, don't be ridiculous! Everyone knows only animals and the wind have the ability to do so, but they must to so in secret, for if they are caught by a 'Yalum'( which is what they seem to call the humans) they will be sentenced to the 'River Of Endless Sorrow', they say that whoever goes there, dies instantly with a force that is unknown, they get thrown in, and we never hear from them again. The wind is the one who knows what's going on before really anyone finding out what is going on.

        The reason why they get thrown in there is because as an ancient rule goes, 'If by so an animal/animals are caught by a 'Yalum' he or she must be thrown in The River Of Endless Sorrow, where they will be punished severely for eternity. When the animal is thrown into the water, the Yalum will automatically lose memory of the incident.

The one that seems to be in control of the whole forest (Expect from the professor, the Wind believes he should be in power, though the woodland creatures don't agree.) There is witch who hibernates under 'The Lake of Shinning Stars', it's called that because every night in the forest, the sky is always filled with stars, and the starry night is seen in the reflection of the water, where it looks like the stars are floating in the lake. Sometimes the animals are so mesmerized by the reflection of the lake, they try at times to grab a star with their paws, only to find their paws wet and no shinning star. The wind always reminds them that it's the reflection of night and the stars, but they always seem to forget.

The Wind is like a God, to the forest, filled with wisdom and great power, and loves everything no matter what.

The young 11 year old year girl, just lost her mother to a disease that could not be prevented. Before her mother died, they lived in a rather big house in London, England. Now that Emma Estrella Beatrix was a orphan. They were planning on sending her to the nearest orphanage but their plans got cancelled after they read her mother's will. The will of Laurene Aurelia Estrella was declaring that her daughter should be sent to the address below. The address to the old man's house in the middle of nowhere. This shocked Genevieve, for because she never been there nor met the mysterious owner.