Going Out

Aaisha looked looked at herself in the mirror. She didn't look like herself but  it was her. Rhea had definitely worked her magic on her tonight. Actually she pleaded and begged to give her a makeover for this one special occasion. She would've been much more  comfortable in a tunic and leggings.

"Why'd you have to be so boring. Just live a little Sha. Just this once. For me." Rhea protested whole throwing clothes on the bed from her wardrobe.

"Ok, but only for today." She never really liked going out much, because she felt awkward and a bit anxious. Her idea of fun was just to be engrossed in her books or writing poetry.

Aaisha was wearing a royal blue  asymmetric dress which hugged  her figure perfectly. She had black platform shoes to add a few inches to her height. Her thick  brunette hair was left loose around her shoulders. She had black eyeliner along her eyelids, which made her large green eyes pop. Her make up was quite light because her skin was flawless thanks to her healthy diet.

"You look fucking amazing Sha.", Rhea gave her hug from behind her.

"No. Rhea. You're amazing. Thank you."

"I'm so glad that you're coming with me to see the loves of my life. Matty is soooooo fit as fuck like you won't believe."

Aaisha rolled her eyes, Rhea had been going on about seeing The 1975 for a whole week. She didn't really know much about the band, but the lead singer had a lot of bad press about his wild ways. So she wasn't too sure about him.

"Come on then. Let's go."  Rhea said excitedly...

"