1

y/n pov.

i lay spread out on the couch, flipping through the boring channels. who wants to watch people gawk at how much they love a travel coffee cup? exactly, no one.

i check my phone, the time read 7:30 pm, shawn should be texting me any minute.

he just got back from his jingle ball run, i'm not allowed to go to the airports, the fans are nuts. so impatiently wait for my phone to ring.

i sigh, and get up. before hand i got shawn a cute little welcome home surprise. i bought him a brand new electric guitar, he had wanted it for a long time, but never took the time out to get it.

my phone rings and run over to it, i smile as the text reads:

Shawn: hi!!!!!! i love u so much. in the uber right now, can't wait to see u xxx

i reply, then lay back on the couch, after a few minutes i heard keys jingling at the door, it was shawn.

"y/n?" shawn says, he drops his bags and i jump into his arms.

"hello my beautiful canadian!!! i missed you bubs" i smile, holding him closer to him.

he gives me a kiss, he looks in the dinning room and his jaw drops.

"no fucking way! y/n, no you did not! are you kidding me? no, this has to be a joke." he says running over to the guitar, he puts his hands on it, and gives me a smile.

"y/n, you didn't have to" he says getting teary eyed, my heart was so full with love. i walk over and he pulls me into a big hug.

"i didn't have to, but i did. you deserve it" i smile.

"you drive me insane" he whispers, he dips his head down and gives me a kiss.

he starts tuning his guitar and i snap a boomerang of him real quick, his cheeks grew rosy and he smiled.

"i love it" he smiles, i smile back.

"and i love you too!" he says bringing me into a hug.

after catching up, rants about andrew and justin sterlion, we make our way to our bedroom.

we have a huge window giving us the perfect view of the cn tower. it was super late and the christmas decorated town lit up the streets.

shawn slides into bed and i snuggle up to his chest, i let out a deep sigh.

"i missed you so much shawn" i say, he wraps his arm around me, and rubs my back.

"i missed you too y/n" he yawns.

"shawn?" i say, there's no response, i look up and he's sound asleep. i smile to myself and lay my head back on his chest.