Chapter 5: Communication is Key (Part 2)

(Love) That's it Raven. Listen to what you feel my dear. You are doing it.

But Love, what can I do now? I've hurt his feelings and don't know what to do next. Me hiding myself caused him to slightly cry and walk away feeling that I didn't care to hear what he had to say.

(Love) The power of love in itself doesn't revolve around what love should be. Love is and will be formless. In this case, it has taken on the form of pain. You have the tools to match it Raven.

But How Love? How?

(Love) Listen to what you feeling my dear. That's your guide to taking this to the next step.

As Raven snaps out of her mind, she grabs the changeling's arm before he made his way out of the room. This gesture of her's confuses the changeling and wonders why she insisted on grabbing his arm so strongly, like she didn't want him to leave her..for good.

"Beastboy. P-Please come b-back here. I-I-I really need y-you he-here with m-m-mee" were the words said to him before she began to cry.

To his shock, Beastboy turned around to see her crying in front of him. He didn't think that he would witness such a moment..until now. He makes his way to her as she falls to her knees, holding her head as if she was really going through a mental breakdown. He goes down on his knees as well, comforting a Raven that is showing remorse and need to him. "Raven, it's okay. You're fine Rae. I understand that you don't like to hurt feelings Rae. I get it. You didn't know how to take it all in" said Beastboy as he was holding her. Raven couldn't believe that he wasn't aware of how she is really feeling. She then get's off of Beastboy and crawls onto her bed while he is still on a knee, wondering why she left him like that.

Raven, wiping her tears, invites the changeling to come back on her bed. In confusion, Beastboy nodded and slowly got back on the bed, waiting for what's about to happen next. She gets closer to him, grabbing his hand with her soft gray hands while looking in his eyes to tell him how she feels. " Beastboy (sniffs), It's not that I don't like you. It's the fact that I do like you (sniffs) and me turning back to you so harshly has made me feel so bad (sniffs). I'm so sorry Beastboy" were the words that Raven used to let him know that she wants him as well. "Rae, I-I-I.." She then put her finger on his lips before explaining to him what her and Love had discussed prior to his arrival.

"Beastboy, you may be very shocked when I tell you this, but...I'm aware that you had dreams about me. Very explicit dreams I might add." Beastboy couldn't believe what he was hearing. He felt so exposed, yet happy at the same time. He asked "Raven..H-H-How did y-you know a-about those dr-dreams?" as he was barely able to form his words together. "Gar, I know about these dreams because deep within the realms of my mind, I was attached to you. Our friendship has released something within me, something that I have locked away for the longest. That one that I hope to never feel again. Gar, you were the key to unlocking it, releasing it from the prison that I kept in. Since I've grown to like you more than a friend, whatever you dream of me, I shall also dream as well. So these dreams you been having has kept me up in the middle of the night, wondering if they will ever come true or if I'm wasting my time. And now that we are here, it's to assume that they can come true, Gar" she said as she finally relieve that weight off of her shoulders.

"Well Rae, there is only way to find out if they can come true" as Beastboy said to her with a small smile. Raven looking slighty confused asks "And what way is that?" As soon as she asks that question, His lips touches her with the slightest touch, causing Raven to melt into his arms. She didn't want to admit it to herself or Love, but she was enjoying every bit of the changeling as we speak. She holds onto him ever so tightly, enjoying each wave of kisses that passes through her lips. What she does next surprises the changeling as they both are enjoying each other's intimate company..