✌🏼Before Dinner✌🏼

*Ethan and you had just gotten home from filming a video with James and Grayson. Y'all were going to go eat as a group so James and Grayson went to get a table at the restaurant and you wanted to get some more comfortable shoes at your apartment.*

Emma's POV:

We walked in the door and as I started to walk upstairs to my room to find some shoes I felt Ethan grab my waist and spin me around. "Where you goin princess?" He aske smiling and leaning in for a kiss. We kissed at the bottom of the steps as both of our hands roamed around each other's body's. He finally picked me up not breaking the kiss and walked up the stairs. He sat down on the bed as we kissed very passionately. You were sitting in his lap while slowly moving your hips back and fourth on hip legs. He put is hands on your hips trying to stop you from grinding but you didn't realize that his hands were there. He squeezed very lightly then you understood that he wanted something. He broke the kiss while sort of smirking and squeezing your waist. "I wanna try something new baby girl" He said while his hands still on your waist. He nudged you so that he could stand up and you crawled off the bed and he slid off your jeans and your shirt and bra, leaving you in your red Victoria's Secret lace underwear. He took of his shirt but leaving his red shorts on. You smiled in confusion as he sat back down on the bed leaning his back against your head board and getting comfortable. He pulled up his shorts on his right leg revealing his amazing tattooed thigh. You had always had a thing for his thighs because they were so muscular and well...thick;) You smiled still very confused as Ethan patted on his thigh. "Ride it baby girl" He said in his deep voice while a smirk came across his face as he winked. You bit your lip and crawled back onto to bed straddling Ethan's right thigh. You look at him and said "I don't know how babe" you said innocently. He smiled and grabbed your waist rocking you back and fourth on his leg. It actually felt really good. A small moan left my mouth as he started to go a little faster. My moans got louder and louder as I gridded my pussy against his perfectly tattooed skin. He took his hand off of my waist so that I was in control and I leaned forward putting my head on his shoulder. He sucked on my neck and ran his hands through my hair and down my back. "Tell daddy how it feels princess" He said making me so wet. "It-it feels r-really g-ood d-daddy" I said while moaning at the same time. "I'm-I'm close daddy" I said leaning my head back in pleasure. "Cum for me princess" he whispered into my ear while also putting his hands on my ass. "Uh fuck I'm about to-uh uh" I screamed as I came all over his leg. "Wow that was-" " Amazing" He said cutting me off and winking at me. I smiled as I un straddled his thigh. "Wow princess you were really wet for daddy"he said looking down at his thigh and smiling. I blushed in embarrassment as he leaned into kiss me. He stood up and went to my bathroom to clean off his leg as I laid on my bed thinking about how we kinda just blew off James and Grayson. "He babe I'm texting G and James that we got stuck in traffic so we have like 20 minuets to spare" he said as he walked out of the bathroom with out any clothes on and smiling. I sat up on the bed admiring his hard dick. I stood up and walked towards him as he stopped I said "well what are we going to do...daddy" I said pushing him onto the bed. He looked me up and down and then grabbed my ass and pulled me onto the bed while he hovered over me. He kissed down my chest and boobs and then he got down to my thighs. He kissed the inside teasing me but I let him because of how much pleasure I just went through. When he stopped teasing he licked my pussy as I ran my fingers through his dark hair. He entered me with his middle finger pumping in and out slowly. I moaned as my hip came up off the bed. He then added another finger after another one. He had entered 3 fingers when I was close so I grabbed his hand and pulled his fingers out of me. "What the he'll princess" he said in a mad and confused tone. "I had my turn baby" "it's yours now I said grabbing his dick and pumping it with my hand. "Ooo" He said tilting his head back in pleasure. "You like that daddy?" I said sliding my hand down his abs and getting on my knees. "Oh fuck princess that's feels a-amazing" He said before I started sucking his dick. Small moans came from his mouth as you felt his dick in your throat. "UH"he screamed in expectedly. "Uh yeah right there uh I'm gonna c-" he said as he came in my mouth. I stood up as he kissed me and pulled me closer. He got a condom and slid it on as I sat on the bed. I laid back down as he entered me. "Ooo yes Ethan" I moaned. "That's not uh my name princess" he said while moaning quietly. "Oh my god daddy right there oh yeah" I screamed as I came close. "I'm-I'm close da-daddy" I said out of breath. "Oh yeah" he moaned. "Me to baby girl" He said in between moans. His thrusts became sloppy and slower as both came. He laid down next to me and said "well let's go eat" he said sitting up and grabbing his clothes to put them back on. "Ok" I said out of breath and almost un able to walk. As you both walked down the stairs Ethan grabbed your waist again. "Round 2 after dinner" he whispered into your ear while grinding his waist against your ass. You smiled and said. "As long as I get to ride your thigh again because that was amazing" you said leaning back putting your head on his shoulder and looking at him. He smiled and said. "Whatever my princess wants she gets" He said smiling and opening the door for you. "Can't wait!" You said smiling and grabbing his hand and walking out the door.

Haha this is not that bad but like kinda bad at the same time😂 I saw this idea on a text imagine thing on Instagram so yeah💕
~Ava~