Chapter 7 | A Talk with Artoria

I frowned the moment I thought about it.

I had to talk to them, soon.

Artoria was concerned for my wellbeing as I paced in my tiny room. Her teal orbs followed my every move.

"Y/n yo-"" Artoria can I talk to you?"

The King stopped and stared at me for a moment before accepting my request.

"What are you so worried about, Y/n?"

Sitting beside the female I hug her tightly. She tensed at the embrace and returned it hesitantly. But then, Artoria knew something was wrong.

"Tell me."

Her simple demand made me shiver. And not in a good way.

I played with my hands under the King of Knight's intense gaze. It was as if she was burning holes into me.

"Artoria... What if their are other Servants and Masters? What would that mean?"

Her teal eyes closed for a moment before opening and she said, "It means that we have to fight. That this is a Holy Grail War and the last Servant and Master standing gets a wish granted."

My eyes widened. Holy Grail War?

"You've got to be kidding right? The Holy Grail is a myth. People are still trying to find it to this day," I say nervously.

Artoria noticed this and reassured me that I won't be harmed.

"To be honest, it's not me I'm worried about..."

I was hugged by the supposed emotionless King of Britain tightly. It was as if she was afraid that if she let go she would disappear.

"I swear on my honor as a Knight that no harm will come to your family or you if this turns out to be a Holy Grail War. But the possibility of that is very unlikely. You summoned 5 Servants when you would normally would only be able to summon one."

She hugged me tightly and claimed that nothing was going to happen.

I guess I was overreacting a bit.

"Thanks Artoria."

She nodded as a response and we left to bother the boys.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU GUYS DO?!"

My shout echoed throughout the house.

The living room was destroyed.

"CLEAN THIS UP NOW!"

All you could hear was the laughter of Cu Chulainn and Achilles. Gilgamesh did not want to be reduced to a "servent" by doing chores and cleaning up his mess.

Lazy bastard.

I'M SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG! I had school issues due to the grading period ending soon and I had to get what work I had in. SORRY AGAIN!

~SushiDog out!