Christmas (Pref #10)

This is like really early but I always do a week long thing where I update my storyline books so I need to start writing soon

Ashton:

It's your baby's first Christmas and you and Ashton are trying to be impressionable on her. You want her to have an amazing day and you want her to get into the Christmas spirit.

You and Ashton did an incredible job decorating the house and have made sure to get your daughter plenty of toys and clothes to last her a while.

On the morning of Christmas, you wake up to your almost one year old daughters soft giggles. Ashton is sat at the foot of the bed with her sat on his lap as he tickles her gently.

"Should we wake mummy so we can go and get your presents?" Ashton asks softly as you sit up and put your hand on his back.

He turns and smiles at you before kissing you softly, "Merry Christmas babe."

Your daughter waves her small arms around, clearly after your attention, so you offer her a massive smile and take her from Ashtons arms, "Hello sweetheart, don't you look beautiful?"

You notice that Ashton has dressed her in a little green dress with a red collar to follow the festive theme and you smile.

"Come on," Ashton says excitedly, "Present time!"

You carry your daughter downstairs as Ashtons runs ahead to go and turn all of the Christmas lights on.

Your daughter claps her hands and squeals happily when she sees all the presents for her.

Ashton puts on his Santa hat and sits on the floor before opening his arms up for his baby girl.

She crawls into his arms as you pass her the wrapped gifts. Ashton helps her open them whilst you take hundreds of photos of your family.

Once everything is unwrapped, you and Ashton get a few of the toys out for your daughter to play with and she toddler around on her small feet excitedly.

"Santa must really like you baby girl." Ashton says as he grabs his laughing daughter and throws her up into the air.

You shake your head but smile as you open up a bag of building blocks for her.

"Y/N, look!" Ashton laughs as you turn around.

Your daughter is buried in a pile of wrapping paper and Ashton has stuck a bow to her little head.

She looks at you with her big hazel eyes and has a grin on her face.

You laugh too and situate yourself beside Ashton who keeps rewrapping his daughter up everytime she moves, making her laugh hysterically.

"You're such a tease." You say as your daughter wiggles out of the wrapping paper to grab a building block.

"Its Christmas," Ashton says, "I'm allowed to have a bit of fun."

The two of you hear a soft 'oof' as your daughter pulls the bag of building blocks over into her lap. She laughs slightly as she smashes two building blocks together noisily.

"Look, she's already a drummer." Ashton gushes proudly.

You sigh and roll your eyes, "I already regret buying her those."

Michael:

"I don't want to get up!" Michael complains.

"Babe, it's Christmas," You smile, "Besides, you won't get any food if you stay up here all day."